Little Cottage Unpainted Colonial Gable Chicken Coop - SmallItem#: HN-LIT071
- Talk to our Little Cottage product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Easy-access people door for egg collecting
- 14 x 21-inch working window with tempered glass and screens
- Holds up to 6 chickens
- Chicken door with ramp
- 4 nesting bins with egg-laying area
- Ventilation bar
- Runners on legs for movability
- Lift-gate delivery service included!
- Solid plywood material
- Chicken door dimensions: 9.5W x 12H inches
- People door dimensions: 34W x 61.5H inches
- Coop dimensions: 6 ft. 2 in. L x 5 ft. 4 in. W x 7 ft. 2 in. H
Note: Coop doesn't come painted; coop comes prepped in a beige primer ready to paint
Chicken Coop, Chicken Ramp, High-Quality Siding and Trim
What's Not Included
Why make a trip to the local supermarket for eggs when you can harvest them in the comfort of your home? If you want fresh eggs, pick up the Little Cottage Co Colonial Gable - 6 ft. 2 in. L x 5 ft. 4 in. W x 7 ft. 2 in. H. This barn will provide your chickens with a comfortable environment for laying eggs. The barn features four nesting bins with an egg-laying area large enough for six to eight hens. Built from solid plywood, the barn has high-quality siding and trim, 25-year shingles (not included), and a ventilation bar. A 14 x 21-inch working window with tempered glass and screens allows you to keep an eye on your chickens. A handy ramp allows the chickens to easily enter the barn. The legs of the barn feature runners for movability.
For your convenience, liftgate service is included with this purchase. This means that upon delivery, the carrier will use a liftgate on the truck to lower your item to the ground. You will then need a dolly or handtruck, or assistance with the product from that point on. Many retailers charge for this service of getting the package off the truck or require the customer to do it themselves.
About The Little Cottage Company
Nestled in the heart of Ohio's Amish country, The Little Cottage Company has resided in a quaint, slow-paced setting since 1999. It's where old-fashioned craftsmanship and attention to detail have never gone out of style. The company's experienced carpenters and skilled designers take great pride in creating top-quality, pre-built models and Do-It-Yourself kits of playhouses, storage sheds, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
6 ft. 2 in. L x 5 ft. 4 in. W x 7 ft. 2 in. H
- Simple and accurate digital control system
- Displays temperature and humidity
- Automatic egg turning
- Fully automatic control of humidity
- 24 chicken egg capacity
- Hygienic ABS plastics construction for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 16L x 9.5W x 12H inches
- Poultry feeder
- Feed saver lips minimize spillage
- Adjustable feed levels
- Anti scratch vanes help prevent crowding and feed waste
- 11 lbs.