Louis XV Bergere 39 in. Dining ChairItem#: HN-FCL218
As if plucked from a French museum, the Louis XV Bergere dining chair imbues your décor with the regality and elegance of a prized heirloom. Firm mahogany wood provides the support you need for lounging, while the seat and backrest are handcrafted from woven cane for a comfortable contrast. From hand-carved molding to graceful cabriole legs, every inch of the chair presents an air of delicacy. The lightly distressed finish is paired with gold-tone foliate details and classic rose Ã¡ pied feet, making this majestic chair the perfect seating for dining in your personal palace.
- Dual hand-woven cane arms, back and seat
- Vibrant mahogany wood construction
- Cabriole legs elegantly curve into rose-a-pied feet
- Hand-carved molding displays volute & foliate design
- Overall measurement: 25W x 24D x 39H in.
About Furniture Classics Ltd.
Based in Norfolk, Va., Furniture Classics Ltd. is dedicated to producing authentic solid wood antique reproduction furniture. The Furniture Classics line of furniture comprises pieces that complement each other to ensure a cohesive look in your home. In addition, each piece of furniture has been designed to be able to stand alone and blend in with today's modern eclectic decor, allowing every customer to enjoy the beauty of antique style. By combining traditional construction techniques with modern innovations, Furniture Classics is able to create high-quality, sturdy pieces that have the beauty and longevity to become true family heirlooms.
Dimensions & Specifications
25W x 24D x 39H in.
- Solid mahogany construction with caned seat and backrest
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Highly detailed foliate scroll work with cabochon motifs
- Open arm chair with carving frame and cabriole legs
- Overall dimensions: 26W x 20D x 38H inches