Mahogany MirrorItem#: HN-HBC153
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
- Wood with a weathered mahogany finish
- Beveled edges for a finished look
- Subtle gold accents
- Available in your choice of sizes
- 4 hooks on back to hang from any side
- Made in the USA
The stately Mahogany Mirror fits in with many traditional decors. It features a classic design, solid wood hand-craftsmanship, and a stylish beveled mirror edge. The mirror's frame is finished in rich mahogany that's weathered for an aged look, and offset with subtle gold accents. This mirror is made with pride in the U.S.A., and comes in a range of sizes to suit any space.
Dedicated to enduring quality, customer satisfaction, and timeless style, the Hitchcock-Butterfield Company grew out of a retail store operated by J. Frederic and Vera Cohen for more than four decades. This St. Louis, Missouri-based company offers a full range of products that are proudly designed and manufactured here in the USA. With many years of experience on their side, the innovative team at Hitchcock-Butterfield produces stylish, versatile accent pieces to reflect your unique tastes.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Metal construction in contemporary style
- Closed for tight spaces or extended for full width
- Sturdy wire construction for stability and durability
- Dimensions: 15.625L x 8.625W x 13.5H inches
- Black finish
- Satin rosewood finish on select hardwoods
- Full felt bottom protects your desktop
- Quartz movement includes the battery
- Dimensions: 4H x 3W x 1D inches
- Classic black and white marble
- Sleek modern, contemporary design
- Aesthetically appealing, tapered appearance
- Weight 7.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 4L x 2.5W x 6H in.