Malibu 6 Piece Colonial / Floodlight KitItem#: HN-MALI007
- Decorative tarnished copper, black finish
- Lighting for larger and walking areas
- Diecast aluminum housing; convenient 75-ft. wire
- Requires four 7-watt halogen bulbs (included)
- Requires two 20-watt halogen bulbs (included)
- See dimensions below
(4) 7-watt halogen walk light fixtures/bulbs, 4 floodlight fixtures, (2) 20-watt halogen bulbs, 150-watt power pack
Blend the best of colonial design with contemporary lighting accents with the Malibu 6 Piece Colonial/Floodlight Kit. Use the capped walk lights in a handsome tarnished copper finish with metal stakes to light up a pathway around your home. The adjustable head floodlights, in a goes-with-everything black exterior and plastic stakes, will illuminate larger areas, such as exterior walls, shrubbery, fountains, and more. These weather-resistant metal fixtures will provide you many years of beauty and safety. Includes Fast-Lock II Quick Connectors for tool-less hookup, so you can install your low-voltage Malibu 6 Piece Colonial/Floodlight Kit in just minutes, even if you've never done any electrical wiring before.
- Flood: 3 diam. x 4.5D inches
- Walkway 6L x 6W x 13.5H inches
About Malibu Lighting Corporation
A leader in landscape lighting systems for nearly 40 years, the Malibu Lighting Corporation produces professional-quality, DIY-easy-to-install outdoor lighting fixtures that enhance the beauty, safety, and security of American homes. Responsive to homeowners' needs and changing lifestyles that reflect a desire to spend more time "alfresco," Malibu continues to create a variety of energy-efficient lighting options that will complement any home decor style. Malibu is committed to providing customers with products that transform the outdoor living experience.
Dimensions & Specifications
3 diam. x 4.5D inches (Flood), 6L x 6W x 13.5H inches (Path)
150W Power Pack
Installing landscape lighting is easy, but keep in mind that it requires more than just the lighting fixtures. Landscape lighting systems also require:
- Transformer - The transformer is the power supply for your fixtures. It plugs into a standard household 110v outlet. The total lamp wattage of all fixtures connected to a transformer must be less than the capacity of the transformer. To determine which transformer you need, add up the wattage of all lamps and add 10% more as a safety factor. Example: If you're installing five light fixtures rated at 20 watts each, you will need a transformer that can accommodate at least 110 watts.
(TRANSFORMER SIZE = TOTAL WATTAGE OF LAMPS x 1.1)
- Cable - This is the electrical wire that runs from your transformer to your individual light fixtures. Determine the length of cable needed by measuring the distance from the outlet to the farthest fixture location. Adding branches of cable is recommended for lights that are not located in a straight line from the transformer to the farthest fixture, so include the length of cable that branches off the main line. Remember: always leave a couple extra feet of cable per fixture for potential repositioning.
Cable Length Chart
Up to100 Watts
Up to 150 Watts
Up to 200 Watts
Up to 250 Watts
See compatible transformers & cable for this lighting fixture below (scroll down).