Marquis Settee BenchItem#: HN-FCL230
- Bench is hand-woven with a dual-caned backrest
- Frame is made of firm oak wood in a driftwood finish
- Features rope and bead-and-reel carvings
- Arm rest & seat are upholstered in linen and cotton
- Overall measurement: 47.25W x 26D x 42H in.
About Furniture Classics Ltd.
Based in Norfolk, Va., Furniture Classics Ltd. is dedicated to producing authentic solid wood antique reproduction furniture. The Furniture Classics line of furniture comprises pieces that complement each other to ensure a cohesive look in your home. In addition, each piece of furniture has been designed to be able to stand alone and blend in with today's modern eclectic decor, allowing every customer to enjoy the beauty of antique style. By combining traditional construction techniques with modern innovations, Furniture Classics is able to create high-quality, sturdy pieces that have the beauty and longevity to become true family heirlooms.
Dimensions & Specifications
47.25W x 26D x 42H in.
Driftwood Oak finish
- Solid mahogany construction with caned backrest
- Hand painted in a multi-layer rubbed finish
- Back features an elliptical panel radiating pattern
- Foliate-carved frame with tapering spaded leg
- Overall dimensions: 54W x 27D x 39H inches
- Solid mahogany construction
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Textured, hand-woven rush style seat
- Shaped back slats and seat rails with cabriole legs
- Overall dimensions: 51W x 20D x 41H inches
$436.99 to $437.99
- Charming style of the French country
- Mahogany frame is available in 3 finishes
- Shaped seat rails, cabriole leg, and block feet
- Classic rush seat hand-woven onto frame
- Features hand shaping and hand carved beading
- Measures: 49L x 20W x 18H inches