Martin Universal Feng Shui Drafting Height ChairItem#: HN-MUD049
- Chair height adjusts from 25 to 33.75 inches
- Features 5-star steel safety base, adjustable armrests
- Some assembly required
- Seat: 18.5W x 17.5D inches
- Seat Back: 15.5W x 16.5H inches
Achieve positive balance and clarity of mind seated upon the Martin Universal Feng Shui Drafting Height Chair. A single lever controls back rest, seat tilt, seat height, and free-float rear tilting. The large, comfortable padded foam back and seat provide a comfy resting place, as do the adjustable height armrests. Rest your feet on the large, adjustable chrome foot ring supported by a secure 5-star safety base, and roll easily on double-hooded multi-surface casters. The seating height is controlled by a pneumatic airlift mechanism, so you can arrive at your happy place while working comfortably.
About Martin Universal/F. Weber Co.
For a century and a half, the name Martin Universal and F. Weber Co. have been synonymous with quality art materials. Established in 1853 in Philadelphia, Pa., the Martin/Weber is the oldest and one of the largest manufacturers of art materials in the United States.
Dimensions & Specifications
Black, Gray, Red
Molded Foam or Gel
2.5 in. Swivel
18.5W x 17.5D in.
25 - 33.75 in. Adjustable
25 in. diam.
Seat Back Dimensions
15.5W x 16.5H in.
Adjustable Height Maximum
Black, Gray, Red
- 4 generous drawers keep all your tools organized
- Moves easily on 4 multi-purpose casters, 2 are lockable
- Scuff-resistant cobalt powder-coating is durable and beautiful
- Both tabletop and drawers have stain-free black laminate surface
- Perfect size: 28H x 14.5W x 15.5D inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Computer Chair
Comments about Martin Universal Feng Shui Drafting Height Chair:
Very satisfied with the chair. We needed one that would lift high and this delivers. The directions could use some verbal additions for clarity. Arrived with a small piece broken on a handle, box was ripped and taped over on arrival.
- Primary use: