Martin X-Factor Drawing/Drafting Table with Glass TopItem#: HN-MUD107
- Heavy steel base with 38-inch wide entry
- Tilt range of 45°
- Glass top ideal for tracing
- Baked white enamel finish
- Dimensions: 42L x 30W x 31H inches
The Martin X-Factor Drawing/Drafting Table with Glass Top takes art and hobby to a new level with its ultra-stable design. The steel base is a generous 38 inches wide and has a baked white enamel finish. The tempered glass table top features double ratchet mechanisms and a tilt range up to 45 degrees. The table stands 31 inches from the floor and includes an adjustable sheet stop and pencil ledge.
About Martin Universal/F. Weber Co.
For a century and a half, the name Martin Universal and F. Weber Co. have been synonymous with quality art materials. Established in 1853 in Philadelphia, Pa., the Martin/Weber is the oldest and one of the largest manufacturers of art materials in the United States.
Dimensions & Specifications
Table Base Material
Table Top Width
Metal glass plastic
42L x 30W x 31H in.
Table Top Dimensions
30L x 42W in.
Drawing Top Width
Solid Top, Stationary
- Constructed of high density polymer
- Molded tractor seat
- Pneumatic 10-inch seat height adjustment with chrome foot ring
- Features black plastic floor glides, chrome frame, and base
- Choose from a variety of colors
- Overall dimensions: 17W x 16.5D x 32 - 40.5H inches
- High-impact resin polymer construction
- Chrome-plated metal frame
- 15-drawer mobile storage cart
- 3 lb. capacity drawer
- Dimensions: 25.5W x 15.5D x 3 H inches
$134.99 to $359.99
- Wood veneers in a classic white finish
- Versatile style
- Features fixed and adjustable shelves
- Perfect for the office, bedroom, or living room
- Multiple sizes available