Mayline Armoredge II w/ Metal RollersItem#: HN-MAY004
$229.99 to $271.99
- Straightedge-mounted above board
- Rollers make movement easy
- Features Armoredge™ for cutting edge
- Includes mounting hardware
Armoredge Metal Rollers Mounting Hardware
The Mayline Armoredge III w/ Metal Rollers straightedge mounts on drafting tables to provide for straight tracing or cutting. Use this edge for dependable assistance. Rollers let your work glide over the surface with ease. Mounting hardware is included.
Dimensions & Specifications
36 inches, 42 inches, 48 inches, 60 inches
AssemblyProduct comes with complete assembly and /or installation instructions. Please call our Customer Service Department with any questions during set-up.
$32.99 to $68.99
VYCO board cover for protecting your valuable work surfaces
- Available in sizes from 18 x 34 inches to 37.5 x 60 inches
- Resists stains and cuts from knives, compasses, etc.
- Offered in three reversible color combinations
- Cleans with damp cloth or sponge
- Buy the Futura Drafting Table and Chair Set and save!
- Tempered blue safety glass work surface
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Top angle adjustment up to 35 degrees
- Clamp a light source under the top to create a tracing table
- 43W x 24D x 31.5H inches
Drafting chair with a pneumatic height control and molded upholstery
- Height adjusts from 24 to 34 inches
- Depth and height adjustable back support
- Both seat and back tilt angle control
- Durable black upholstery on molding foam pads
- Chromed, 18-inch diameter footrest
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- An arch major's helper
- Glides Smoothly
Comments about Mayline Armoredge II w/ Metal Rollers:
Well this item serves very important architecture services, such as delivering a straight and parellel line, over and over again....so far there are no complains with the parellel bar, it serves it's purpose.... You pay for good quality items and that is exactly what you get with mayline.... They are the best of the best..
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: