McDavid Ankle Brace with StrapItem#: HN-MCDA003
- Nylon ankle brace with ventilated tongue
- Helps reduce ankle injury
- Adjustable straps simulate athletic tape
- Set-in arch for maximum support
- Fits right or left ankle
- Variety of colors and sizes available
The proof's right here: Research shows that the McDavid Ankle Brace with Strap can reduce ankle injuries by 66%. Designed to support your ankle in prevention or recovery of sprains, the brace is made of single-layer nylon with a breathable ventilated tongue. The design mimics athletic tape with its six-strapping pattern, and the brace is fully adjustable - you won't even have to unlace or remove your shoes. Padded lining, reinforced closures, and a built-in anatomical arch complete the design, which can fit both right and left ankles.
- Extra-small: Men's shoe sizes 6-7; women's shoe sizes 7-8
- Small: Men's shoe sizes 8-9; women's shoe sizes 9-10
- Medium: Men's shoe sizes 9-11; women's shoe sizes 11-12
- Large: Men's shoe sizes 11-13; women's shoe sizes 12-14
- Extra-large: Men's shoe sizes 14-15; women's shoe sizes 15-16
About McDavid Inc.
With a passion for maximizing athletic performance while preventing injury, McDavid Inc. markets and designs apparel for sports medicine and protection. The company was founded in 1980, but traces its roots to 1969, when Dr. Robert F. McDavid created an innovative knee brace for football. Today, McDavid dominates the industry with its research-backed braces, supports, wraps, and more, and is headquartered in Chicago with growing distribution subsidiaries in Japan and Europe. From training onward, McDavid aims to be a vital part of every athlete's success.
Dimensions & Specifications
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, X-Small