McDavid Lightweight Ankle BraceItem#: HN-MCDA004
- Vinyl-coated polyester brace with spring steel stays
- Supports ankle in sprain prevention/recovery
- Breathable ventilated tongue
- Built-in anatomical arch
- Fits right or left ankle
- Variety of colors and sizes available
Whether you're preventing or recovering from an ankle injury, the McDavid Lightweight Ankle Brace helps keep you in the game. The vinyl-coated polyester fabric features spring steel medical stays for the best in support, while the lace design and ventilated tongue gives you extra breathability. Padded lining, reinforced closures, and a built-in anatomical arch are perks, too. In your choice of color and size.
- Extra-small: Men's shoe sizes 6-7; women's shoe sizes 7-8
- Small: Men's shoe sizes 8-9; women's shoe sizes 9-10
- Medium: Men's shoe sizes 9-11; women's shoe sizes 11-12
- Large: Men's shoe sizes 11-13; women's shoe sizes 12-14
- Extra-large: Men's shoe sizes 14-15; women's shoe sizes 15-16
About McDavid Inc.
With a passion for maximizing athletic performance while preventing injury, McDavid Inc. markets and designs apparel for sports medicine and protection. The company was founded in 1980, but traces its roots to 1969, when Dr. Robert F. McDavid created an innovative knee brace for football. Today, McDavid dominates the industry with its research-backed braces, supports, wraps, and more, and is headquartered in Chicago with growing distribution subsidiaries in Japan and Europe. From training onward, McDavid aims to be a vital part of every athlete's success.
Dimensions & Specifications