McDavid Patella Knee SupportItem#: HN-MCDA028
- Patella knee support for variety of conditions
- Made of latex-free neoprene with nylon outer cover
- Padded buttress relieves patella pressure
- Reinforced ligament support with spring steel stays
- Fits right or left knee
- Variety of sizes available
Be nice (extra nice) to your injured knee with the McDavid Patella Knee Support. Its ingenious construction is designed to help soothe the symptoms of chonodromalacia, patellar subluxation, and tendonitis through its medial-lateral support. The padded buttress relieves pressure around the kneecap, while the spring steel stays offer extra ligament support. Top and bottom hook and loop closure gives you superior fit, too. The support is made of latex-free neoprene with a nylon outer cover, and it's designed to fit both right and left knees. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Small: 12-14 inches around knee
- Medium: 14-15 inches around knee
- Large: 15-17 inches around knee
- Extra-large: 17-20 inches around knee
- Extra-extra-large: 20-22 inches around knee
About McDavid Inc.
With a passion for maximizing athletic performance while preventing injury, McDavid Inc. markets and designs apparel for sports medicine and protection. The company was founded in 1980, but traces its roots to 1969, when Dr. Robert F. McDavid created an innovative knee brace for football. Today, McDavid dominates the industry with its research-backed braces, supports, wraps, and more, and is headquartered in Chicago with growing distribution subsidiaries in Japan and Europe. From training onward, McDavid aims to be a vital part of every athlete's success.
Dimensions & Specifications
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, XX-Large