Greenleaf McKinley DollhouseItem#: HN-GNL007
- Wall-hanging dollhouse
- 3-story, Victorian architecture
- 5 rooms, attic cubby, and tower
- 3 storage drawers beneath
- Dimensions: 33L x 9W x 31H inches
- Assembly time: approximately 10 hours
What's Not Included
Shingles, Siding, Wood Glue, Sandpaper, Latex Paint and Primer, Stain, Hot Glue Gun
The nine-inch deep Greenleaf McKinley Dollhouse, with its five large rooms, an attic cubby, and tower chamber, makes it easy to see why "good things come in small packages." Three latticed storage drawers beneath augment the design, and are perfect for storing accessories or hiding electrical components. With you as decorator of this showpiece, you'll have the Joneses trying to keep up with you.
Please note: the McKinley requires five additional bags of shingles and one of siding, available separately.
Please note: this piece comes unfinished and ready to paint. Paint not included.
Recommended Supplies: wood glue, sandpaper, latex paint, latex primer, stain, and a hot glue gun.
Established in 1947, Greenleaf Steel Rule Die Corp is a leading manufacturer of all-wood dollhouse kits, furnishings, and accessories. Located in Schenevus, N.Y., Greenleaf is acknowledged by many in the miniatures industry for its outstanding design and superior quality. Greenleaf wooden dollhouse kits are an ideal project for collectors or families who want to create lasting keepsakes.
Dimensions & Specifications
33L x 9W x 31H in.
- 47 total pieces included
- Solid plywood construction
- Includes everything you need to furnish an entire dollhouse
- Recommended for collector dollhouses
- Assembly required; pieces are unfinished, ready to stain or paint
$17.00 to $19.99
- Unfinished Birch wood
- Shingle Measure 1.5" x .75" inches
- Covers approximately 225 square inches
- True miniature scale: 1 inch = 1 foot
- 1 bag contains 400 individual shingles