Med-Lift Abby Wall-a-Way Lift ReclinerItem # HN-ABBI023
- Seat height from floor is 20.5". Seat width between arms measures 22" with seat depth front to back measuring 21.5". The height of the backrest from top of seat is 27". The tip of the footrest to the back of the seat measures 40". Top of armrest from top of seat measures 8". Chaise pad is standard feature. This model is only available in the ABBY fabric, with no upgrades available. Battery back-up is standard on this model, except with the upgrades of 2 or 4Vib/Heat. Pillow dimensions: 20"W x 13"H x 4" thick.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood, and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are top quality grade 5, and they go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking Tnuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, made of nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra chair rail is used across the top of the seat back to ensure that the back remains straight and square.
- This model features our new SoftLuxe Seat Cushion System (with patent pending) from Leggett & Platt. This SoftLuxe Seat Cushion System is constructed with a 7 x 7 x 3.5" coil that is constructed of igh-density fortified steel springs encased in fabric, providing a long-lasting cushion with maximum comfort. Coil Max coils are precisely formed by computer control, then pre-compressed and inserted into premium Quantum lightweight fabric to create a soft, noise-reducing pocket around each individual coil. Each Coil Max coil flexes independently, and adjusts instantly to optimize body contouring and support. The barrel-shaped coils offer initial luxurious softness, followed by firmer support that responds to applied weight. The design of our fabric-encased coils works to maintain structural integrity while offering the highest support and comfort available. Fabric-encased coil cushions are more resilient than foam, providing as much lift force when load is removed as when load is applied.
- The new SoftLuxe Seat Cushion offers up to 21% less seat cushion breakdown with fabric-encased coil seat cushions over the life of the product. This system offers innovation, quality and durability for furniture cushions.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all of the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abuse that a lift chair must take. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair to be stable in the lifted position. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright, lifted position on the market today. This odel comes standard with the Okin super quiet low vole motor.
IMAX Catarina Fireplace Screen
KitchenAid KSM150PSGC 5 Qt. Artisan Series Stand Mixer - Gloss Cinnamon
Vito Storage Platform Bed-Queen
$100.99 - $484.98
DHP Ambrose Twin over Full Bunk Bed
$125.79 - $144.52
Linon Hunter Storage Bench
Suncast Large Deluxe Dog House with FREE Doors - DH350
Customer Q & A
Your Valid Email