Med-Lift Vista Full Sleeper Lift ReclinerItem # HN-ABBI022
- The seat height is 19" from the floor and the width of the seat between arms is 19". Seat depth is 21". The top of the armrest from the top of the seat is 7". The back height from the seat is 24". Ottoman height from the floor when reclined is 21". The front of the ottoman measures 40" to the back of the seat. Low Volt Quiet Motor is standard on this unit.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood, and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are top quality grade 5. All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut, made of nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra chair rail is used across the top of the seat back to ensure that the back remains straight and square.
- The seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no-sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to ensure that every spring works together as a seat unit. Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than our competitors' products which makes the seat much stronger and more durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure that they do not loosen. The back springs that are used are 12 gauge, and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is used. The fiber used in the backs is a dustless, odorless, non-allergenic, conjugated fibeer.
- The foam used in all our chairs is Acella-Flex, which was developed by Leggett and Platt for use in better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest thing to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. This foam basically pushes back one pound for every pound of weight exerted against it. This characteristic makes the chairs, basically, sit the same for a person who weighs 90 lbs. as for a person weighing 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will retain 99% of its original shape and size. Most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years. Med-Lift also uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we glue a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex to give a very nice feel to the seat, while still having the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life. This feature also makes the seat foam pressure-reducing.
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all of the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the best available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abuse of a life chair. A lift base must be as wide as the base of the chair to offer the best stability while in the lifted position. The Super Sagless base we use is the most stable base in the upright, lifted position on the market today. We offer the Okin super quiet low volt motor on this chair.
IMAX Catarina Fireplace Screen
KitchenAid KSM150PSGC 5 Qt. Artisan Series Stand Mixer - Gloss Cinnamon
Vito Storage Platform Bed-Queen
$100.99 - $484.98
DHP Ambrose Twin over Full Bunk Bed
$125.79 - $139.67
Linon Hunter Storage Bench
Suncast Large Deluxe Dog House with FREE Doors - DH350
Customer Q & A
Enter your question, and one of our Customer Care experts will respond via email and also post the answer here.
Your Valid Email