Med-Lift Vista Wall-a-Way Lift ReclinerItem # HN-ABBI021
- This particular model is designed for the smaller individual, but is not a petite chair. This is designed to be a "mid-sized" chair. The seat measures 19" high from the floor and the seat depth from front to back is 21". Width between armrests measures 17". Backrest height from top of the seat is 23". Armrest height is 7". When fully reclined, the back of the seat to the tip of the footrest measures 40". Footrest is 21" from floor when reclined.
- Chaise pad is standard with this model. Battery Back-up standard on this model. (Note: Battery back-up is not available with 4 Vib/Heat at this time.) Velcro Outside Back
- The frame of the chair is all kiln dried hardwood. All stress points are kiln dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly independently tested at a lab for strength and durability. Gang nails are used at all other critical joints or stress points. All bolts used are top quality grade 5. All bolts go entirely through the wood. No lag screws are used to secure the mechanism. The mechanism is secured by special locking T-Nuts to ensure that the mechanism stays tight throughout the lifetime of the chair. All critical connection points for reclining hardware, etc. have a double locking nut of nylon aircraft grade quality. All wood screws used are the best and strongest available. Corner blocks are used throughout the chair at all critical points for added strength. An extra rail is used across the top of the seat back to ensure that the back stays straight and square.
- Acella-Flex foam is used for padding, which is used in better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. Acella-Flex basically pushes back 1 lb. For every pound of weight exerted against it. This characteristic basically makes the chair sit exactly the same for a person weighing 90 lbs. as for a person weighing 300 lbs. Acella-Flex will retain 99.9% of its original shape and size. Most conventional foam will shrink 10-15% in size over the first few years. Med-Lift uses a special break-in process before the foam is ever cut to make the foam feel good from the first use forward. As an added benefit to our foam, we glue a layer of super soft on top of the Acella-Flex giving a very nice feel to the seat, while still allowing the Acella-Flex base for strength and long life.
- Seat springs are 9 gauge Morley system no sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to make every spring work together as a s seat unit. Six seat springs are used in this seat, and the seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. The front seat rail on the frame is larger and thicker than most competitors' products, which makes the seat stronger and more durable. There is a retainer rail secured by steel brads on top of the seat springs to ensure that they do not loosen. The back springs used are 12 gauge, and are also tied together with special tie wire for more comfort and endurance. To ensure that the seat springs do not cut into the bottom of the seat foam, a nova bond pad is also added.
IMAX Catarina Fireplace Screen
KitchenAid KSM150PSGC 5 Qt. Artisan Series Stand Mixer - Gloss Cinnamon
Vito Storage Platform Bed-Queen
$100.99 - $484.98
DHP Ambrose Twin over Full Bunk Bed
$125.79 - $139.67
Linon Hunter Storage Bench
Suncast Large Deluxe Dog House with FREE Doors - DH350
Customer Q & A
Your Valid Email