Mele Louisa Jewelry Armoire - 29W x 8.5H in.Item#: HN-ML377
Give your child the gift of organization. This lovely pink and white Mele Louisa jewelry armoire helps teach children to keep their things protected and ensures they can easily find what they're looking for when they want to use it. Ideal for storing earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and other jewelry items, it is also perfect for storing dress-up essentials, hair bows and barrettes, and all sorts of other treasures. With for drawers, an upper compartment, and two side panels, it has plenty of space for all of her favorite things.
- White wooden pulls adorn 4 spacious open drawers
- Pretty jewelry armoire in pink and white
- Twin necklace doors with catch pockets and 5 hooks
- 4 open sections and ring rolls occupy the top level
- Measures 12L x 8.38W x 29H in.
- Soft, pink suede fabric lining
- Lid is scalloped and has a mirror
- Front doors have beautiful vertical beading
- Scalloped apron front and squared cabriole style legs
- Small parts, choking hazard, only for kids 8+
Sure to please any little girl, the Mele Louisa Jewelry Armoire is a beautiful addition to any bedroom. This pink and white painted jewelry armoire features four open drawers with white wooden pulls, dual necklace doors with five hooks each and catch pockets, along with ring rolls and four open sections in the top compartment. Your little girl will never run out of space to hide her most precious treasures away. The soft, pink suede fabric lining, scalloped lid, and scalloped apron front and squared cabriole style legs just add to the charm and beauty of this jewelry armoire. Small parts that could present a choking hazard, so it is designed for kids who are eight-years-old and older.
Emidio Mele, an Italian immigrant to the United States, came to New York City in 1896 and learned to make jewelry boxes as an apprentice before founding Mele Manufacturing in 1912. He began by designing and building elegant displays for jewelry store windows. His jewelry box-making business grew throughout the 1900s, responding to demands for boxes to hold Purple Hearts during WWII and developing as a popular household name for quality jewelry boxes. Today Mele Jewelry Box is known as the Mele Companies, which encompass various divisions under the Mele name. Now based in Utica, N.Y., Mele still upholds the family atmosphere on which it was founded and remains America's foremost name in jewelry cases.
Dimensions & Specifications
29L x 12W x 8.5H in.
12 Years and up, 8 to 11 Years
- Ideally suited for rings and earrings
- 24 small compartments
- Mirror and necklace pouch on underside of lid
- Dimensions: 10.5L x 7.25W x 2.25H inches