Mele Petra Cedar & Black Large Jewelry Box - 14W x 8H in.Item#: HN-ML394
The beauty of this jewelry box is in its unassuming design featuring rounded walls and a scroll-footed base, finished in a unique combination of cedar and black with antique bronze-toned hardware. Lift the rich cedar lid to find a full interior mirror above the generous, suede-lined storage area that includes two trays for sorting your valuables. The full-sized bottom tray features a large ring roll section and two open compartments, while the half-width top tray contains three open sections.
- Has bottom storage, ring roll and many compartments
- Lift lid, striking blend of cedar and black finish
- Delicately hand-lined with rich black suede fabric
- Features 2 removable trays on support ledges
- Measures 14L x 9W x 8H in.
When you love simple sophistication, look no further than the Mele Petra Cedar & Black Large Jewelry Box. It’s designed to complement your favorite pieces while keeping them tangle-free and at the ready. No more searching for that perfect ring - it’s always right where you can find it. Complete with customizable storage options, from lift-out trays to spacious sections.
- Full interior mirror under lift lid
- Rounded profile, inset panel detailing on front, and elegant scroll-footed platform base
- Small top tray features 3 open sections and spans half the length of the box
- Full-size tray features 2 large sections and a generous ring roll
- Open storage in bottom compartment
- Aged bronze-toned hinges
Emidio Mele, an Italian immigrant to the United States, came to New York City in 1896 and learned to make jewelry boxes as an apprentice before founding Mele Manufacturing in 1912. He began by designing and building elegant displays for jewelry store windows. His jewelry box-making business grew throughout the 1900s, responding to demands for boxes to hold Purple Hearts during WWII and developing as a popular household name for quality jewelry boxes. Today Mele Jewelry Box is known as the Mele Companies, which encompass various divisions under the Mele name. Now based in Utica, N.Y., Mele still upholds the family atmosphere on which it was founded and remains America's foremost name in jewelry cases.
Dimensions & Specifications
Mirror, Ring Holder
14L x 9W x 8H in.
Country of Origin
- Faux snakeskin leather in ivory
- Mirror and shirred catch pocket on interior lid
- Lift-out tray and bottom are with 24 sections each
- Hand-lined in ivory suede fabric
- Dimensions: 10.5L x 7.5W x 4H inches
- Plastic ballerina twirls to Swan Lake
- Lift lid with mirror, 3 drawers, clear viewing door
- Necklace carousel, hand-lined pink suede fabric
- Recommended for children over 8 (small parts)
- Dimensions: 8.25L x 5W x 8.75H inches
$44.99 to $70.99
- Top-grain nappa cowhide leather
- 4 elegant colors
- 3 lined, zippered pockets
- Soft suede lining
- Multiple earring station
- 3-character monogram optional
- Dimensions: 8.5L x .5W x 3.5H inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ample Storage
- Attractive Design
- Quality Construction
Comments about Mele Petra Cedar & Black Large Jewelry Box - 14W x 8H in.:
It is the perfect size for me! I have lots of large statement necklaces and cuffs and this box stores everything! The velvet inside is a nice touch and I can tell I will have this for a long time. I also wasn't too sure how I would like the design (kinda plain looking) but it compliments everything and has a clean look. I just wish It had a lock and key.
- Was this a gift?: