Merial Frontline Plus Dog Flea & Tick CareItem#: HN-LMB087
Your Dog Weight
$49.99 to $94.99
- Kills 98-100% of fleas and ticks within 48 hours
- Available in 3 or 6 month supplies
- Treatment prevents infestation for up to 1 month
- Recommended for use on dogs 7 weeks and older
- Designed specifically for use on dogs
3 or 6 month supply
Merial Frontline Plus Dog Flea & Tick Care keeps your pup free from ticks and fleas. This topical flea control solution is available in different dosages for dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older. The correct dosage is based on your dog's weight. One treatment kills fleas and ticks instantly and 98 to 100 percent of them within 48 hours. A single treatment prevents infestation for up to 1 month.
Directions for use: for dogs 20 pounds and under, part the hair between the shoulder blades on the dog's back. Place tip of tube on the skin and squeeze the tube so all contents are directly on pet's skin. For dogs 21-55 pounds, the Advantage tube should be applied evenly to 3 or 4 spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes or mouth.
Frontline is the number one choice for flea and tick protection for your companion animal. It is 100% waterproof and is effective even if your dog is washed or goes swimming. Frontline protects your pet against both adult and egg larvae infestations by breaking the flea and tick lifecycle to provide safe and effective treatment for your dog or cat.
Dimensions & Specifications
4L x 5.5W x 5H in., 5.75L x 4.5W x 0.75H in.
3 Pack, 6 Pack
Dog Weight: 0 - 22 lbs., 23 - 44 lbs., 45 - 88 lbs., 89 - 132 lbs.
$17.99 to $19.99
- 30 count in small/medium or large sizes
- Select beef hide coated with C.E.T. Dual Enzyme System
- Removes plaque and bacteria buildup
- Helps clean teeth and freshen breath
- Also basted with poultry flavor
$19.99 to $44.99
- High-calorie supplement
- Helps rejuvenate pets
- Taste is very palatable to dogs
- Includes vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Varied sizes; for animal use only
- Treatment for pets with diarrhea
- Choose 15- or 30-millileter paste kit
- Restores intestinal balance
- Contains live beneficial microorganisms
- For diarrhea resulting from illness, stress, etc.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Value
Comments about Merial Frontline Plus Dog Flea & Tick Care:
I've used Frontline since I adopted my dog last year. She loves being outside and enjoying the summer. Now I know she is protected. I can save a trip to the store and have it delivered to my home.