Merkur Long Handled Chrome Safety RazorItem#: HN-COLC010
- Classic safety razor for close, professional shaves
- Contoured, weighted handle is easy to hold
- Sleek nickel chrome plating with knurled grip pattern
- Uses standard double-edge blades
- Dimensions: 4.5L x 2.25W x 1H inches
Your bathroom is the closest barbershop when it's stocked with the Merkur Long Handled Chrome Safety Razor, a classically designed grooming tool crafted with bright nickel chrome plating. The contoured, weighted handle rests easily in any hand, and a matte knurled pattern ensures a firm grip, even when wet. A double edge blade provides smooth results. Compatible with standard double-edge blades.
About Colonel Ichabod Conk Products
New Mexico's Colonel Ichabod Conk Products got its start in the second half of the 1800s. Col. Conk himself, after marrying a woman who owned several barber shops, became proficient - and generous - in the art of a good shave. Wanting to spread the tools and the trade across the West, Conk took up the traveling salesman's life to share his shaving wares. He operated his business until his death in 1898. Today, Colonel Conk's legacy has been renewed, and the company's classic shaving products have earned a reputation as some of the market's finest. The full line of straight and safety razors, shaving mugs and brushes, sets, aftershaves and balms, and soaps are designed to make shaving a pleasure at an affordable price.
Dimensions & Specifications
4.5L x 2.25W x 1H in.
- Dimensions: 7.5W x 4.5D x 1.5H inches
- Includes an arsenal of grooming accessories
- Slim case zips shut, extremely thin profile
- Crafted from durable nappa leather in choice of colors
- Includes a 1-year manufacturer's warranty