Metropolitan Ancona Resin Urn PlanterItem#: HN-SOME003
- Durable composite of resin, fiberglass and stone
- Hand-painted bronze patina finish provides UV protection
- Supports up to 1 gallon
- Interior wall has predrilled plug for easy draining
- For interior and exterior use
- Dimensions: 16 diam. x 20H inches
The Metropolitan Ancona Resin Urn Planter transports your garden to a simpler time and place with its classic style. The Ancona planter is constructed from a durable composite of resin, fiberglass, and real stone, covered in a rich bronze finish. This blend of materials gives it a natural look you'll love. Its square base supports a ribbed urn. It fits in well indoors with a collection of flowers or outdoors with your favorite all-season plants. In any setting, the hand-painted patina finish will look great while also providing UV protection. The interior wall has a predrilled plug which makes for easy draining. It has a capacity of one gallon. Dimensions: 16 diam. x 20H inches.
Dimensions & Specifications
16L x 16W x 20H in.
- Cushions are made from expanded polyethylene
- Blue colored kneeler mat
- Hole for easy hanging and carrying
- Lightweight and durable
- Dimensions: 15L x 8W in.
- Made of durable stainless steel and aluminum
- Lovely floral graphic in a mix of bright colors
- Set includes a fork, a trowel, and shears
- Easy-to-hold handle provides a better grip
- Trowel dimensions: 10.5L x 3W in.
- Fork dimensions: 8.5L x 2.75W in.
- Shears dimensions: 8L x 3W in.
- Durable high-quality poly-canvas material
- Durable ergonomic handles for easy carrying
- Floral designed multi-pocket gardening tote
- Designed and assembled in the U.S.
- Dimensions: 13.5W x 6.75D x 12H in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Not Cold Weather Resistan
Comments about Somertile Metropolitan Ancona Resin Urn Planter:
I was a little disappointed that this planter cannot be left out in temps below 40 degrees; it could have been in the description, but I don't remember it. I will be using it for Christmas arrangements only, so here's hoping it will make it through the Christmas Holiday; we don't usually have cold temps for extended periods of time, so hopefully, they will not suffer.