Midstream Table/Wall FountainItem#: HN-KF601
- Crafted from textured natural slate
- Painted resin reservoir with copper finish
- Pump included
- Mounts on a wall or displays on a table
- Hidden top light shines on the flowing water
- Polished river stones are included for the base
- For indoor use only
- Requires one 10-watt 12-volt bulb (2 included)
- No plumbing needed - water recirculates through the fountain
- Dimensions: 12W x 5D x 25H inches
Fountain, Pump, Polished river stones, 2 light bulbs
What's Not Included
With its textured slate surface and warm copper accents, the Midstream Table/Wall Fountain will enhance the natural beauty of your home. Water flows down the natural slate surface and collects among polished river stones in the reservoir base below. A hidden light in the top shines down on the water, making it shimmer both night and day. The included polished river stones add authenticity to the painted resin reservoir, while the curved, copper-finished frames draw all eyes to the fountain's modern design.
This stately indoor fountain can be mounted on a wall or placed on a table. It measures 12 inches wide and 25 inches high. When mounted or placed against a wall, the fountain will extend approximately 5 inches from the surface of the wall. To use the lighted feature, you will need one 10-watt 12-volt halogen JC bulb. Two bulbs are included with purchase to get you started and continue to enlighten your home interior with soft, comfortable light.
About Kenroy Home
Employee-owned Kenroy Home creates a large range of lighting and home decor products. Having recently purchased Hunter Lighting Group, Kenroy Home is now positioned to expand their product lines and take their customer focus to the next level. With an experienced team and advanced equipment, Kenroy Home provides an unparalleled spectrum of products and services. Trained designers and technicians create functional works of art that exceed appearance and performance expectations. Their craftsmanship matches materials and finishes to each application for showroom quality at superior values. Product collections are designed to facilitate mix-and-match coordination.
Dimensions & Specifications
12W x 25H inches
Splashing may occur when fountain is initially turned on. Protect surrounding surfaces as needed. Pump must be fully submersed in water while operating. To reduce mineral deposits and bacteria build-up, the use of distilled water is recommended. Once a week, inspect the fountain, floor, and adjacent wall for moisture build-up and clean as necessary. This is especially important for humid environments.
$22.39 to $25.00
- Bacteria-free protector
- For all tabletop and stationary fountains
- 100% biodegradable
- Available in 4-oz. or 16-oz. bottle
- For larger water fountains
- Keeps filters and pumps debris-free
- All-natural and safe for animals and humans
- Biodegradable and non-toxic
- 1 bottle treats 6,400 gallons