MIG-29 FulcrumItem#: HN-TAMC227
- Russian multirole fighter
- Jet engine aircraft, two engine
- Handcrafted, hand-painted mahogany construction
- Scale: 1/48th
- Operators: Russian Air Force, Indian Air Force, Korean eople's Air Force (North Korea), Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force, others worldwide
- Time in operation: 1982-present
- Post-World War II era
- Manufacturers: Mikoyan
- Length: 10.13 inches
- Wingspan: 14.75 inches
Originally developed in Soviet Russia, the MiG-29 was originally developed to match the American F-15 and F-16 fighters, and continues to see use in modern Russia and several other nations around the world, with more than 1,600 examples built. In service, the MiG-29 has a mixed track record, serving very capably with the Russian and Indian Air Forces, among others, but quite poorly with the militaries of other nations such as Iraq and Yugoslavia, although this probably has more to do with the operators of the aircraft than the MiG-29 itself. The MiG-29 was given the reporting name of Fulcrum by NATO, and both NATO and non-NATO organizations use the name.
This prolific and important aircraft is modeled here to exacting detail in a high-quality, handcrafted model that will shine in any collection.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Pieces
Toys and Models