Coral Coast Soho High Back Wicker Rocking Chair with CushionItem#: HN-CWR322
- Resin wicker in dark espresso finish features a modern weave
- Extremely weather-resistant
- Khaki-colored cushion adds extra comfort
- Requires almost no effort to enjoy rocking motion
- Dimensions: 40L x 25W x 28H inches
1 Rocking chair, 1 Cushion
The Coral Coast Soho High Back Wicker Rocking Chair with Cushion is not your grandma's rocker. This chic rocking chair features clean, modern lines and is constructed of all-weather resin wicker in a dark espresso color. It has a modern weave and is virtually maintenance-free. Resin wicker won't fade, warp, or crack. This rocking chair is a wonderful addition to the Soho Wicker Porch Swing with Cushion.
About Coral Coast
What if, when you closed your eyes, you pictured yourself in your own backyard? Coral Coast has a collection of easygoing, affordable outdoor accessories for your patio, pool, or backyard. The latest colors and styles mingle with true classics in weather-worthy fabrics and finished woods, ready for relaxation. Make yours a life of leisure.
Dimensions & Specifications
40L x 25W x 28H in.
Weight Capacity (lbs.)
DocumentationClick Here to View Assembly Instructions
- Polyester fabric top with PVC backing and splash guard skirt
- Air vents reduce inside moisture and wind lofting
- Features click-close straps and padded handles
- Elastic hem cord with adjustable toggle for a snug fit
- Fits rockers with backrests up to 38 in. high
- Made for outdoor use yet stylish enough for indoors
- Polyester fabric resists fading, mold, and mildew
- Rectangular shape in poplar patterns
- Available in several popular color and pattern options
- Dimensions: 18L x 10W x 6H inches
- Call our specially trained outdoor product specialists at 866-579-5183!
- All-weather resin wicker over full-welded aluminum frame
- Dark brown wicker and beige cushions with brown welt
- Cushions in fade-and water-resistant outdoor poly fabric
- Includes extension dining table and 8 dining chairs
- Pull table ends apart to reveal self-stored extension leaf