Mohawk New Wave Kitchen Toscana RugItem#: HN-MHK180
$36.00 to $77.00
- Stain- and fade-resistant
- 100% nylon - durable, easy to clean
- Durable enough for kitchen use
- Latex backing for slip resistance and moisture resistance
- Machine-wash separately on cold with mild detergent
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed
- Tumble-dry on low setting
About Mohawk Industries
Backed by 125 years of excellence, Mohawk Industries is one of the world's leading producers of area rugs. This remarkable company was founded in 1878 when four brothers from the Shuttleworth family brought a number of secondhand looms from England to New York. Thanks to their dedication to quality, innovation, and excellent customer service, Mohawk is now the most recognized carpet brand in the country, responsible for a variety of popular and prestigious names in the industry. The company is based in Calhoun, Georgia, where their high-quality, value-oriented rugs are designed, manufactured, and marketed.
Dimensions & Specifications
Country of Origin
Durable Stain and Fade Resistant
1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
2 lbs., 3 lbs., 6 lbs.
1.6 x 3.75 ft., 2.5 x 3.8 ft., 3 pc. Set
Machine wash separately in cold water using mild detergent. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry on low setting.