Morgan Cycle Pink Fairy TrikeItem#: HN-MNC034
Give this precious tricycle to the special little one in your life to provide many hours of riding fun and enjoyment. Inspired by the 1934 Van Doren, it has a classic look with modern comforts and features, such as a working headlight, a chrome trim, adjustable handlebars, steel spokes, and a padded seat. It is safe and durable and an ideal choice for kids aged two to four. Finished in a pretty pink with fun streamers, this trike has loads of style.
- Features realistic lights
- Durable steel body with non-toxic finish
- Handlebars can be adjusted as per child's height
- Padded seat, sturdy rubber wheels for smooth ride
- Accented with chrome trim and steel spokes
- Suitable for kids between 2 to 4 years
- Measures 30L x 20W x 24H in.
A timeless treasure, Morgan Cycle Pink Fairy Trike is a favorite toy destined to become a cherished keepsake. It's fashioned after the classic 1934 Van Doren design you see in museums, meaning it's time-tested for fun and fashion-approved for taste. Requires three AAA batteries, not included.
About Morgan Cycle
Morgan Cycle has rejected the current trend to produce cheap, disposable plastic products in order to offer discerning parents classic, finely crafted ride-on toys that will last for generations and transcend fads. Based in Union, N.J., Morgan Cycle was founded by bicycle engineer Sylvester Yen, who drew on more than two decades of experience to design the company's line of quality retro toys. Morgan Cycle's first product was the streamlined, elegant Morgan tricycle, which was inspired by the original 1936 design of Harold Van Doren, a pioneering designer in the American Industrial Age who favored "simple solidity" in his style. Morgan Cycle has continued to expand its product line to include a variety of cars, scooters, bikes, sleighs, gas pumps and more, all characterized by beauty, safety, and quality craftsmanship.
Dimensions & Specifications
Adjustable Handlebar, Lights, Retro
30L x 20W x 24H in.
2 - 4 years, 3
- Constructed of sturdy, durable, weatherproof plastic
- 30 in. tall boards with adjustable heights and expanded base
- Set includes a stop sign, speed limit 25, and one way
- Also includes railroad crossing, yield, and school crossing
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Helps children learn safety through sign recognition
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up