Howard Miller Morley Mantel ClockItem#: HN-HMI731
- Dimensions: 10.5H x 9W x 4.25D inches
- Made from select hardwoods, finished in worn black
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays two different chimes
- Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shutoff
A special 81st Anniversary Edition piece available for a limited time only, the Morley Mantel Clock by Howard Miller displays fine craftsmanship and design. Created in a longstanding tradition of meticulous German clock-making, this piece exhibits an enormous attention to detail, resulting in dependable timekeeping and superior visual appeal. Howard Miller fulfills its reputation of standard-setting quality in the Morley Mantel Clock by using some of the finest wood and crystal available, handcrafting them with a signature artistic flair and originality, making this piece perfect for any type of home. The clock's specific features include:
- Construction with select hardwoods and veneers, detailed with a tasteful worn black finish with brown undertones
- Vintage Umber-finished feet and crown complement the updated carriage-style case, which features a black handle at the top
- A two-tone dial with a special Anniversary inscription (available through 2007 only), with an aged brown and black background behind aged brass spade hands and gold Arabic numerals
- A dual chime Quartz movement, capable of playing both Beethoven and Westminster chimes with incredible clarity
- Customizable volume control, and the convenient automatic nighttime chime-shutoff option
The Morley Mantel Clock fully illustrates the passionate commitment to value and workmanship that has fueled Howard Miller for over 80 years. Since 1926, Howard Miller's innovative vision has led the industry, creating a lasting legacy of seeking perfection in every product. Howard Miller displays this legacy today in pieces like the Morley Mantel Clock: an instant classic that will last for years.
About Howard Miller
Beginning in the 1920's, Howard Miller clocks have impressed all who see them with superior quality and design. Howard Miller wall, floor, and mantel clocks are crafted to last for generations and to perfectly accent your home.
The company's founder, Howard C. Miller, began manufacturing wall and mantel clocks in Michigan. Evolving to encompass cabinet making and other furniture design - all renowned for quality and style - the Howard Miller company proudly stands behind its reputation as the World's Largest Clock Manufacturer.
Dimensions & Specifications
10.5H x 8.75W x 4.25D inches
Analog, Chiming, Night Shut-off, Quartz