Muhl Sports Brush Top Batting TeeItem#: HN-MTC002
- Brush top allows a clean "swish" through the ball
- Durable polyurethane tubing lasts 10 times longer than rubber
- Moveable base can be positioned anywhere in the strike zone
- Accommodates baseballs, softballs, or poly-balls
- Height adjusts from 24-40 inches
- Lightweight when empty, sturdy when base is full
- Easy to assemble and disassemble by hand
The innovative cup brush topping the Muhl Sports Brush Top Batting Tee will make you feel like you are hitting the ball in mid-air. Great for training slap hitters or teaching hitters to hit the bottom of the ball for maximum back spin, this brush tee allows the bat to get cleanly through the ball at contact without transferring any shock to the bat or hands. The brush and base are made of durable polyurethane, which lasts up to 10 times as long as rubber. Unlike a traditional tee, this version is not connected to a home plate and can be moved anywhere in the strike zone to realistically represent various pitch locations. The hollow, canteen-style base can be filled with sand or water and sealed with a rubber plug; when empty, the tee is lightweight for easy storage and transport.
About Muhl Sports
Muhl Tech is a family owned and operated business run by Gatekey Manufacturing Company. The company was started in 1995 by Ben Muhlhausen, a baseball enthusiast searching for innovative new products. After meticulous study and experimentation, Ben introduced the patented Muhl training bat, which would give hitters an edge over today's high-performance pitching machines and techniques. Consultation with players and coaches led to the development of other technologically advanced products and catapulted the Muhl brand to the top of every baseball team's "must-have" list. Many of the company's fine products are handmade by Ben and his family at their manufacturing facility in Wharton, Texas.
Dimensions & Specifications
School and Pro
- Pack of 3 training balls
- 20 inches in diameter
- Each ball weighs 1 lb.
- Foam center coated with durable polyurethane
- Compatible with most tees and bats
- Markings on mat provide "coaching" to batter
- Marked for left- or right-handed hitters
- Designed for use with Muhl Sports tees
- Trains players to react to pitch location for hitting strategy
- Made of 0.25-inch thick solid rubber with molded graphics
- Dimensions: 2 x 3 feet