Muhl Sports Softball Pitchers ScreenItem#: HN-MTC016
- Softball screen protects pitchers in the field
- 1.5-inch, 14 gauge steel tubing frame
- Frame measures 7W x 7H feet; cut-out is 24W x 30H inches
- Cut-out is 21 inches from the ground to accommodate pitching machines
- Heavy-duty, 2.8mm/#45 PE netting
- Bolted frame provides incredible stability
- Net slips on pillow-case style for extra protection
Your softball pitchers will be safe behind the Muhl Sports Softball Pitchers Screen. This incredibly durable screen is supported by a frame made of 1.5-inch, 14 gauge, powder-coated steel tubing that has been bolted together for additional stability. The heavy-duty #45 netting slips on pillow-case style for double protection in the field. The screen features a cut-out that has been strategically placed with the bottom 21 inches from the ground to easily accommodate softball pitching machines.
About Muhl Sports
Muhl Tech is a family owned and operated business run by Gatekey Manufacturing Company. The company was started in 1995 by Ben Muhlhausen, a baseball enthusiast searching for innovative new products. After meticulous study and experimentation, Ben introduced the patented Muhl training bat, which would give hitters an edge over today's high-performance pitching machines and techniques. Consultation with players and coaches led to the development of other technologically advanced products and catapulted the Muhl brand to the top of every baseball team's "must-have" list. Many of the company's fine products are handmade by Ben and his family at their manufacturing facility in Wharton, Texas.
Dimensions & Specifications
7W x 7H feet
1.5 inch Tubular Powder Coated Steel
School and Pro