Nantucket Bike Basket Pet Collection Expandable Rear Pet Carrier - Light Blue/NavyItem#: HN-NBB090
- From the innovative Pet Carrier Collection
- Uniquely-designed to unfold once you reach your destination
- Conveniently includes removable and washable fleece pad and an attached leash
- Simply attaches to your existing rear rack with 4 nylon clip-on straps and seatpost strap
- Dimensions: 16.75L x 10.5W x 11.5H inches
Pet Carrier, shoulder strap
Your small pet will love the wind in their fur. You never have to leave them behind when you have the Nantucket Bike Basket Pet Collection Expandable Rear Pet Carrier - Light Blue/Navy. It attaches without a hitch and includes a removable and washable fleece pad and attached leash. This carrier is more than convenient.
About Nantucket Bike Basket Company
Nantucket Bike Basket Company are designed to be naturally beautiful, super convenient, and extra durable. A manufacturer of high-quality, classic, handmade rattan and wicker handlebar baskets, Nantucket crafts the most original, authentic beach-style baskets on the market. Great for the boardwalk, the beach, the market, and for picnics anywhere, these baskets are made from all-natural materials. No unsightly Velcro, zippers, or nylon, these baskets feature buckle straps for stylish, strong practicality.
Dimensions & Specifications
Nantucket Bike Baskets
Fabric Bike Baskets, Nylon
Weight Capacity (lbs)
16.75L x 10.5W x 11.5H in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Protects Animal
Comments about Nantucket Bike Basket Pet Collection Expandable Rear Pet Carrier - Light Blue/Navy:
The carrier is very well made but I had 3 issues with the design.
1. The snap connections that allow me to attach the carrier to my bike rack cannot be tightened enough without putting stress on the fabric. I was afraid to tighten them enough to keep the carrier from moving. These should be velcro.
2. The expandable sides are useless. I want this carrier to use on my bike. I did not plan on taking it off and expanding it for my dog to have more room. Large pockets on the sides would be much more useful.
3. The only pocket on this carrier is on the front and is very hard to access since it is under the bike seat when the carrier is attached to the bike rack.
If this carrier was redesigned to fix the 3 issues I would give it 5 stars.