Napoleon Mirage BIM485RB Built-in Grill with Rear BurnerItem#: HN-WSU021
Complete your outdoor kitchen with this beautifully functional deluxe grill insert. Made with a spacious cooking surface and four burners, it lights up any event with a heating power that is above and beyond your standard grill. It also features an infrared rotisserie rear burner and a sleek roll top lid with cast aluminum sides. Expand your culinary possibilities and make your outdoor kitchen the place where everyone will be hanging out this summer.
- Black embellishment over brushed 304 stainless steel
- Infrared rotisserie rear burner made of ceramic
- Hard-piped installation is most suitable
- Does not feature hoses
- Generates 61500 BTU heat over 4 total burners
- Call our product experts at 866-579-5183
- Cooking surface area measures 675 sq. in.
The product specialists at Hayneedle have been extensively trained by the manufacturer of Napoleon grills. These specialists know the product inside and out, top to bottom, front to back. They're here to help you with every step of your Napoleon grill purchasing process. Learn everything you need to know as you customize your grill island with drawers, doors, pizza ovens and more! Call 866-579-5183 to speak with a product specialist and start building your dream grill island today. Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. E.T.
Perfect for the backyard or patio, the Napoleon Mirage BIM485RB Built-in Grill with Rear Burner is ready to drop in to your outdoor kitchen. You'll be cooking with up to 61,500 BTUs over 3 traditional bottom burners and a ceramic infrared rear rotisserie burner. 675 square inches of patented 304 stainless steel wave grids are designed to capture juices for incredible results and provide plenty of signature Napoleon grill lines. It's covered with a double-lined LIFT EASE roll top lid that creates an oven-like level of heat retention, easily measured by the built-in ACCU-PROBE temperature gauge.
- LIFT EASE stainless steel roll top lid with cast aluminum "no-rust sides"
- i-GLOW ergonomic knobs with backlight technology
- Tube burners positioned front to back for exact heat control and independent grilling zone use. Choose direct cooking to broil your food or indirect cooking for an oven-like experience.
- Stainless stel WAVE reversible-channel cooking grids hold drippings to keep food juicy
- Patented stainless steel sear plates easily control flare-ups and protect the 304 stainless steel burners
- Infrared rear rotisserie burner for sealing in juices
- Full LIFETIME warranty included
About Napoleon Grills
Rising up from its humble beginnings in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, Napoleon Gourmet Grills has become North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of top-of-the-line wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, waterfalls, and outdoor living products. It all started 1976 when Wolfgang Schroeter started manufacturing steel railings. His designs proved to be a great success and soon enough he was producing an original stove with a solid cast iron two-door design in a 1,000 square foot facility. And over the past 30 years his company Wolf Steel Ltd's dedication to innovative patented technology has lead to the exclusive infrared grilling experience, and two new departments: Napoleon Fireplaces, and, of course, Napleon Gourmet Grills. Today, this company operates with over 500,000 square feet and over four-hundred hard workers in its employ.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Burners
675 sq. in.
28L x 31W x 22H in.
Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
DocumentationSpecs and Installation
- Talk to our Napoleon product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Smoker/charcoal tray for Napoleon gas grills
- Fits Prestige and Mirage series grills
- Vented cast iron tray with space for wood chips
- Easily convert your grill from gas to charcoal
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Even Heat
- Great Design
- Short Grill Time
- Large Gatherings
- Small Gatherings
Comments about Napoleon Mirage BIM485RB Built-in Grill with Rear Burner:
Extremely pleased with the look and function of the bar-b-que unit.