Napoleon Prestige BIPT750RBI Built-in GrillItem#: HN-WSU025
Create an outdoor kitchen that will inspire your culinary desires. This fixed grill features a spacious cooking area with three burners, rotisserie, and ceramic infrared sizzle zone bottom burners. Porcelain enameled cast iron WAVE reversible-channel cooking grids hold drippings to keep food juicy. A stainless steel finish and chrome accents make it the centerpiece for any space. This grill offers everything you need to create amazing meals and gives your décor a touch of professional style.
- Chrome-accented, brushed 304 stainless steel grill
- Left has 2 intense, ceramic infrared bottom burners
- Right has rotisserie, 3 stainless steel tube burners
- Features 2 distinct grill heads
- Turns into your customized outdoor kitchen
- Produces total 107000 BTU heat output
- Call our product experts at 866-579-5183
- Cooking area measures 1156 sq. in.
The product specialists at Hayneedle have been extensively trained by the manufacturer of Napoleon grills. These specialists know the product inside and out, top to bottom, front to back. They're here to help you with every step of your Napoleon grill purchasing process. Learn everything you need to know as you customize your grill island with drawers, doors, pizza ovens and more! Call 866-579-5183 to speak with a product specialist and start building your dream grill island today. Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. E.T.
The Napoleon Prestige BIPRO750RBI Built-in Grill is the ultimate in outdoor cooking versatility. 107,000 BTUs of cooking power is spread between two unique and independent grill heads. The right, larger grill features commercial-grade stainless steel tube burners, a rear infrared rotisserie burner, and patented flavor-sealing WAVE cooking grids. The left is powered by a pair of high-intensity ceramic infrared SIZZLE ZONE bottom burners, the perfect high-temp way to sear and seal in juices and flavor. So whether you favor direct, indirect, or convection cooking, you'll find a spot here to prepare and perfect. Available in propane or natural gas models.
- 4-burner right-side grill head: 3 stainless steel burners and rear infrared rotisserie burner
- 2-burner left-side grill head: 2 ceramic infrared SIZZLE ZONE bottom burners
- LIFT EASE stainless steel roll top lid chrome accents
- Tube burners positioned front to back for exact heat control and independent grilling zone use. Choose direct cooking to broil your food or indirect cooking for an oven-like experience.
- Stainless steel WAVE reversible-channel cooking grids hold drippings to keep food juicy
- Patented stainless steel sear plates easily control flare-ups and protect the 304 stainless steel burners
- Infrared rear rotisserie burner for sealing in juices - full rotisserie kit included
- Full LIFETIME warranty included
About Napoleon Grills
Rising up from its humble beginnings in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, Napoleon Gourmet Grills has become North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of top-of-the-line wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, waterfalls, and outdoor living products. It all started 1976 when Wolfgang Schroeter started manufacturing steel railings. His designs proved to be a great success and soon enough he was producing an original stove with a solid cast iron two-door design in a 1,000 square foot facility. And over the past 30 years his company Wolf Steel Ltd's dedication to innovative patented technology has lead to the exclusive infrared grilling experience, and two new departments: Napoleon Fireplaces, and, of course, Napleon Gourmet Grills. Today, this company operates with over 500,000 square feet and over four-hundred hard workers in its employ.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Burners
1156 sq. in.
Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
164 lbs., 165 lbs.
DocumentationSpecs and Installation
- Talk to our Napoleon product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Smoker/charcoal tray for Napoleon gas grills
- Fits Prestige and Mirage series grills
- Vented cast iron tray with space for wood chips
- Easily convert your grill from gas to charcoal