Napoleon Prestige P308 Grill with Rear BurnerItem#: HN-WSU001
- Talk to our Napoleon product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- 483 square inches of main cooking surface area
- Stainless steel body, burners, hood, and more
- Liquid propane or natural gas fuel source
- Output: 44,000 BTUs across 3 burners
- Infrared rear burner, WAVE cooking grids, and more
The product specialists at Hayneedle have been extensively trained by the manufacturer of Napoleon grills. These specialists know the product inside and out, top to bottom, front to back. They're here to help you with every step of your Napoleon grill purchasing process. Learn everything you need to know as you customize your grill island with drawers, doors, pizza ovens and more! Call 866-579-5183 to speak with a product specialist and start building your dream grill island today. Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. E.T.
The Napoleon Prestige P308 Grill with Rear Burner is an impressive grill complete with a galvanized cart for easy mobility and added storage With patented stainless steel burners, sear plates, shelves, and more it's got everything you need to heat things up. A heavy-duty roll-top lid provides oven-like heat retention and porcelainzed cast iron reversible wave cooking grids give the meat that signature WAVE design synonymous with the Napoleon grills. Two stainless steel tube burners, a warming rack, and more fine features also come standard on this handsome unit that'll look great on the patio or in the backyard. But this unit's most unique feature is an infrared rotisserie burner offers up a fine, restaurant quality sear and cuts energy costs. The Prestige P308 grill fires up using an easy-to-operate electronic ignition system and its exterior is flanked by two folding stainless steel side shelves great for setting aside food, plates, or the rubs and sauces you plan to use on the sizzling feast before you. This grill even rolls on heavy-duty casters for maximum mobility. Battery included for electronic ignition. Also included is the drip pan and removable grease cup for easy cleaning.
- LIFT EASE stainless steel roll top lid with cast aluminum "no-rust sides" that allow zero-clearance installation from the rear
- EASY-SET ergonomic knobs that connect to precision brass valves and a battery powered electronic ignition (battery included)
- Stainless steel side shelves with full-width CONTOUR condiment trays
- Burners positioned front to back for exact heat control and independent grilling zone use. Choose direct cooking to broil your food or indirect cooking for an oven-like experience.
- Porcelainized cast iron WAVE reversible-channel cooking grid hold drippings to keep food juicy
- Patented stainless steel sear plates easily control flare-ups and protect the 304 stainless steel burners
- Infrared rear rotisserie burner and rotisserie kit
- Full-width removable drip pan and grease cup
- Full LIFETIME warranty included
About Napoleon Grills
Rising up from its humble beginnings in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, Napoleon Gourmet Grills has become North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of top-of-the-line wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, waterfalls, and outdoor living products. It all started 1976 when Wolfgang Schroeter started manufacturing steel railings. His designs proved to be a great success and soon enough he was producing an original stove with a solid cast iron two-door design in a 1,000 square foot facility. And over the past 30 years his company Wolf Steel Ltd's dedication to innovative patented technology has lead to the exclusive infrared grilling experience, and two new departments: Napoleon Fireplaces, and, of course, Napleon Gourmet Grills. Today, this company operates with over 500,000 square feet and over four-hundred hard workers in its employ.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Burners
44000, 44000 BTU
483 sq. in.
29.5L x 29.5W x 29.7H in., 50.5L x 22.75W x 46.25H in.
Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
- Gas level indicator
- Built-in leak detector
- Emergency flow limiter
- Easy to connect & use
- No tools required