Napoleon Prestige Pro PRO600RSIB Grill with Rear Side Infrared Burner and Stainless Steel DoorsItem#: HN-WSU006
$2,599.00 to $2,649.00
Make the nice days even better with this deluxe grill. It features a spacious cook top with six burners along with a rear infrared rotisserie and searing side burner. Other features make this grill a total envy piece like a smooth roll top cover, ergonomic knobs, and side shelves with condiment trays. The stainless steel finish also gets second looks and makes your place the perfect spot for every outdoor food event.
- Call our product experts at 866-579-5183
- Stainless steel burners, cooking grids, hood, body
- Includes accessories and patented WAVE cooking grids
- Side burner and rear infrared rotisserie burner
- Produces total 95000 BTU heat over 6 burners
- Cooking surface area measures 1062 sq. in.
The product specialists at Hayneedle have been extensively trained by the manufacturer of Napoleon grills. These specialists know the product inside and out, top to bottom, front to back. They're here to help you with every step of your Napoleon grill purchasing process. Learn everything you need to know as you customize your grill island with drawers, doors, pizza ovens and more! Call 866-579-5183 to speak with a product specialist and start building your dream grill island today. Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. E.T.
The brand new Napoleon Prestige PRO600RSIB Grill with Infrared Rear and Side Burner is about to make your barbecuing experience easier and a whole lot more fun. This brilliantly engineered 304 stainless steel grill has all the features you expect and a more than a few surprises. Four commercial grade stainless steel tube style burners utilize indirect and convection heat while a SIZZLE ZONE ceramic infrared side burner and stainless infrared rear burner can be used to conserve energy, cook faster, and more evenly. Infrared burners are also especially good for searing and restaurant style cooking. All together, this grill is capable of producing 95,000 BTUs from either propane or natural gas. But the grill doesn't stand alone. There's also an ice bucket, deluxe cutting board, rotisserie kit, electronic ignition, side shelves and much, much more. This is a grilling experience like no other and a must-have for anyone who takes their backyard barbecue seriously.
- LIFT EASE stainless steel roll top lid with cast aluminum "no-rust sides" that allow zero-clearance installation from the rear
- EASY-SET ergonomic knobs that connect to precision brass valves and JET FIRE independent electronic burner ignition
- Stainless steel side shelves with full-width CONTOUR condiment trays
- Tube burners positioned front to back for exact heat control and independent grilling zone use. Choose direct cooking to broil your food or indirect cooking for an oven-like experience.
- Stainless steel WAVE cooking grids
- Patented stainless steel sear plates easily control flare-ups and protect the 304 stainless steel burners
- Infrared rear rotisserie burner for sealing in juices
- SIZZLE ZONE 13,500 BTU side burner with ceramic infrared burner, perfect for searing meets, simmering sauces, and sauteing veggies
- Full-width removable drip pan and grease cup
- Side shelves with beverage holders, towel bars, and tool hooks
- Double door enclosed storage
- Full LIFETIME warranty included
About Napoleon Grills
Rising up from its humble beginnings in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, Napoleon Gourmet Grills has become North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of top-of-the-line wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, waterfalls, and outdoor living products. It all started 1976 when Wolfgang Schroeter started manufacturing steel railings. His designs proved to be a great success and soon enough he was producing an original stove with a solid cast iron two-door design in a 1,000 square foot facility. And over the past 30 years his company Wolf Steel Ltd's dedication to innovative patented technology has lead to the exclusive infrared grilling experience, and two new departments: Napoleon Fireplaces, and, of course, Napleon Gourmet Grills. Today, this company operates with over 500,000 square feet and over four-hundred hard workers in its employ.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Burners
95000, 95000 BTU
1062 sq. in.
28.25L x 73.5W x 50.75H in.
Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
- Gas level indicator
- Built-in leak detector
- Emergency flow limiter
- Easy to connect & use
- No tools required
- Talk to our Napoleon product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Smoker/charcoal tray for Napoleon gas grills
- Fits Prestige and Mirage series grills
- Vented cast iron tray with space for wood chips
- Easily convert your grill from gas to charcoal