Napoleon Prestige PT750RSBI Grill with Rear Side Infrared Burner and Stainless Steel DoorsItem#: HN-WSU005
$3,299.00 to $3,354.00
- Talk to our Napoleon product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- 1,156 square inches of prime cooking area
- 305 stainless steel construction throughout
- Dual cooking systems with individual grill heads
- Total output: 107,000 BTUs across 7 burners
- Stainless steel and ceramic infrared burner systems
The product specialists at Hayneedle have been extensively trained by the manufacturer of Napoleon grills. These specialists know the product inside and out, top to bottom, front to back. They're here to help you with every step of your Napoleon grill purchasing process. Learn everything you need to know as you customize your grill island with drawers, doors, pizza ovens and more! Call 866-579-5183 to speak with a product specialist and start building your dream grill island today. Hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-7 p.m. E.T.
The Napoleon Prestige PT750RSBI Grill with Rear Side Infrared Burners and Stainless Steel Doors is the perfect center for your culinary life. With a total of 7 burners working together to produce up to 107,000 BTUs, this has more than enough power to prepare even the biggest feasts. It uses twin cooking systems covered by two individual grill heads, one tube burner and the other bottom burner. The tube burners utilize indirect and convection heating while the ceramic infrared bottom burners are something entirely new. Infrared grilling is ideal for searing, and it uses less energy, takes less time to cook, and it cooks evenly. Over on the right side, your cooking power is rounded out by a side burner just waiting to sizzle your sauces and sautees. This incredible unit comes mounted on a stainless steel cart with side shelves to give you extra workspace and a double-door storage space.
- Dual cooking systems plus rotisserie and side burner on one amazing grill
- Two individual grill heads
- LIFT EASE stainless steel roll top lid with cast aluminum "no-rust sides" that allow zero-clearance installation from the rear
- EASY-SET ergonomic knobs that connect to precision brass valves and JET FIRE independent electronic burner ignition
- Stainless steel side shelves with full-width CONTOUR condiment trays
- Tube burners positioned front to back for exact heat control and independent grilling zone use. Choose direct cooking to broil your food or indirect cooking for an oven-like experience.
- Stainless steel WAVE cooking grids
- Patented stainless steel sear plates easily control flare-ups and protect the 304 stainless steel burners
- Infrared rear rotisserie burner for sealing in juices
- SIZZLE ZONE 13,500 BTU side burner with ceramic infrared burner, perfect for searing meets, simmering sauces, and sauteing veggies
- Full-width removable drip pan and grease cup
- Double-walled CONTOUR stainless steel doors
- Full LIFETIME warranty included
About Napoleon Grills
Rising up from its humble beginnings in Barrie, Ontario, Canada, Napoleon Gourmet Grills has become North America's largest privately owned manufacturer of top-of-the-line wood and gas fireplaces, gourmet gas and charcoal grills, waterfalls, and outdoor living products. It all started 1976 when Wolfgang Schroeter started manufacturing steel railings. His designs proved to be a great success and soon enough he was producing an original stove with a solid cast iron two-door design in a 1,000 square foot facility. And over the past 30 years his company Wolf Steel Ltd's dedication to innovative patented technology has lead to the exclusive infrared grilling experience, and two new departments: Napoleon Fireplaces, and, of course, Napleon Gourmet Grills. Today, this company operates with over 500,000 square feet and over four-hundred hard workers in its employ.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Burners
10700, 107000 BTU
1156 sq. in.
26L x 87W x 48.75H in.
Liquid Propane, Natural Gas
- Gas level indicator
- Built-in leak detector
- Emergency flow limiter
- Easy to connect & use
- No tools required