National Public Seating 72 in. Rectangle Blow Molded Folding Banquet TableItem#: HN-NPS052
- Blow-molded plastic top in choice of red or blue
- Push-button height adjustment from 22-32 inches
- Durable 17-gauge steel frames
- Lightweight design- only 37 lbs. each
- Measures 72L x 30W x 32H inches
Make your next event a little more colorful with the National Public Seating Blow Molded Folding Banquet Table. Available in your choice of red or blue blow-molded plastic tops, these banquet tables weigh in at a mere 37 lbs. each, which means your next event will be a lot more manageable, too. Use the spring-loaded, push-button height adjust mechanism to set the table height anywhere between 22 and 32 inches to suit your application.
- Suitable for commercial use
- Choice of red or blue tabletop
- Durable steel frames
- Easy folding and height adjustment
- Supports more weight than any other table in its class
- Each table weights just 37 lbs.!
About National Public Seating
National Public Seating provides seating products of the highest quality grade materials and craftsmanship for educational, religious, hospitality, government, commercial, and other institutional markets. Incorporated in 1997, National Public Seating is based in Clifton, N.J., and offers one of the nation's largest lines of quick-ship, in-stock folding chairs and tables, stack chairs, stools, and dollies. Other product lines include stages, risers, science tables, and mobile cafeteria tables. Their high-quality products are currently in use in tens of thousands of facilities nationwide.
Mindful of Our Environment
National Public Seating is committed to preserving the quality of their products and the quality of the environment. To this end, the company manufactures their products with varying percentages of pre- and post-consumer waste (recycled material). All of the steel for their products contains 30-40% of post-consumer waste, and their plastic products contain up to 35% of pre-consumer waste. All of the wood used for their products comes from non-boreal forests. National Public Seating also uses powder-coat finishes instead of liquid finishes in order to prevent pollutants from being released into the atmosphere and to reuse retrieved overspray. All these efforts and more help their employees and customers be mindful of the environment.
Dimensions & Specifications
National Public Seating
72L x 30W x 32H inches
- Low-lint mildew-resistant table linen
- Fits 30- x 72-inch table with standard drape
- No seams and clean merrowed edges
- Available in variety of colors
- Machine-washable no-iron finish - tumble dry, fold & store