Neat n Tidy Heavy Duty Litter ScoopItem#: HN-CLW181
- Heavy-duty litter scoop
- Extra-long handle enables you to stand while cleaning
- Chrome-plated heavy-gauge wire
- Vinyl-coated handle for comfortable grip
- Basket measurement: 6W x 3.5D inches
- Overall: 20L x 6.5W inches
Stand up to dirty litter boxes with the Neat n Tidy Heavy Duty Litter Scoop. The extended handle and tough construction enables you to stand while cleaning – no more kneeling! The vinyl coated handle provides a comfortable grip.
About Imperial Cat:
For over 25 years, Imperial Cat has manufactured eco-friendly and all-natural cat products of exceptional quality. We are dedicated to creating safe, fun, and functional products that enhance the lives of cats and the people that love them. From scratching and playing, to snacking and grooming, nobody offers more ways to promote the happy, active lifestyle of a feline than Imperial Cat.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Can be used as nightstand pet house or cat washroom!
- Crafted from fir wood
- Choice of white or espresso finish
- Wainscoting panels
- Fits a large litter pan up to 18.5W x 16D in.
- Towel rack
- Stainless steel hardware
- Quick, easy assembly
- Designed for small dogs and cats
- Internal dimensions: 18.5W x 16.5D x 18.5H inches
- External dimensions: 20W x 18D x 25H inches
- Door dimensions: 7W x 8H inches
- Toy and treat dispenser in one
- Treats are released when your cat plays
- Fully close lid to turn into a regular toy ball
- Choice of color
- Treats not included
- Poultry flavored dentifrice for daily oral hygiene
- Toothpaste is specially formulated to be safe, effective, and appealing to your cat
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- Good Size Of Mesh
- Do You Have To Ask
Comments about Neat n Tidy Heavy Duty Litter Scoop:
The best design of scooper. I've been looking for this product since it disappeared from the market a few years ago and here it is again in full glory. The old style of this product was a little more flimsy and fragile, and this version is more sturdy, a definite improvement. I did have to file some sharp ends at the front so it wouldn't gouge into the pan, and it is a little pricey, but it's worth it.
- Was this a gift?: