Nesco FG300 Food GrinderItem#: HN-MWC056
- Die-cast aluminum housing and stainless blades
- Oversized hopper holds 5 lbs. of meat
- 380W motor with on/off and reverse feature/li>
- Create your own ground beef, sausages, and more
- Dimensions: 13L x 9.75W x 15.75H inches
The benefits of grinding your own meat are great, and the Nesco FG300 Food Grinder is great for the job. This easy grinder features an oversized hopper that holds 5 lbs. of meat at a time and super-sharp and efficient stainless steel blades. It's powered by a 380W motor with easy on/off and reverse and house in a heavy-duty die-cast aluminum body. This is the perfect solution for those looking to get into making their own ground beef, sausages, and more.
First debuting in the 1930's in Milwaukee Wisconsin, Nesco made a name for itself with the Nesco Roaster. Electricity had just made its way to Wisconsin, and when a couple engineers started experimenting, the idea of the portable oven was born. Nesco eventually joined efforts with the utility company, going from farm to farm throughout Wisconsin selling not only electric service, but the new Nesco Roaster Oven as well. The product went through several upgrades and revisions over the years, eventually being sold throughout the United States and Canada. Since then, Nesco has moved on to other small kitchen appliances like food dehydrators, meat grinders, and slicers.
Dimensions & Specifications
13L x 9.75W x 15.75H in.
Die-cast Aluminum (Housing), Stainless Steel (Blades)
- Stainless steel construction will not rust
- Has a 5 lb. capacity
- Removable cylinders make clean-up easy
- Pressure relief valve helps prevent blowouts
- Includes 3 plastic stuffing tubes
- Measures 9.5L x 6W x 16H inches