Nespresso Essenza C91 Manual Espresso MakerItem#: HN-NSPR053
- Easy one-touch operation with 19-bar pressure pump
- Simply insert coffee capsule and select drink size
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules
- Thermoblock technology for precise temperature control
- Removable 30-oz. water tank is easy to fill
- Dimensions: 11.5L x 6.5W x 9.9H in.
With the Nespresso Essenza C91 Manual Espresso Maker, you can get your coffee shop fix in the comfort of your own kitchen. This stylish and compact machine is incredibly easy to use. With a press of a button, you'll have a coffee-house-quality drink freshly brewed and customized to your own tastes. This espresso maker uses Nespresso coffee capsules with beans that are properly ground, measured, and tamped. Capsules seal in freshness to create a flavorful cup. When brewing is complete, the capsule is neatly ejected into an internal container, which can hold 14 used capsules.
This machine features powerful thermoblock technology for fast heating and optimum water temperature. The 19-bar pressure pump extracts all the wonderful aromas and develops a rich, smooth crema for a great-tasting cup. Other features include backlit buttons for quick, easy operation and a removable 30-ounce water container. And since this machine has a compact size, it takes up very little space on your kitchen counter.
- Capsule container for 14 used capsules
- Compact, space-saving design
- Manual volume control lets you make just the right amount
- Easy-to-see backlit buttons
- Convenient drip tray
- Sleek black finish suits any kitchen decor
- Weighs 6 pounds
- 1-year warranty
About Nespresso USA Inc.
Nespresso USA Inc., is a division of Swiss company Nestle Nespresso SA. It manufactures and sells high-quality, stylish espresso makers that brew espresso from special capsules containing ground coffee. With more than 4,500 employees, Nestle Nespresso SA sells products in more than 50 countries. Their espresso machines are found in fine restaurants, hotels, homes, and retail outlets around the world. At the end of 2009, the company operated a global retail network of more than 190 exclusive boutiques worldwide. Nespresso is one of the fastest growing brands within the Nestle Group and in 2009 alone achieved global sales of more than $2 billion.
Dimensions & Specifications
6.5W x 9.9H x 11.5D in.
1 Year Warranty
Water Tank Capacity