Nespresso Gran Maestria Espresso Maker - TitaniumItem#: HN-NSPR051
- Brews delicious espresso with a push of a button
- 19-bar high pressure pump for optimal extraction of flavor
- Thermoblock heating element for precise temperature control
- Milk frother heats and froths milk for rich, creamy foam
- Removable 48-oz. water tank for easy filling
- Dimensions: 15.2L x 12.6W x 11.9H in.
You can bid the barista bye-bye and create your own caffeinated concoctions with the Nespresso Gran Maestria Espresso Maker - Titanium. Sleek, powerful, and simple to use, this espresso maker brews hot, aromatic espresso one delicious cup at a time with the touch of a button. Simply pop in a Nespresso coffee capsule, choose cup size, and select either espresso or lungo (a shot with a longer pour for extra volume). The machine brews your beverage, then neatly ejects the used capsule into a collection container that holds 10-14 capsules.
Fast, powerful, and built to last, this machine features a 19-bar pressure pump for efficient brewing and great-tasting espresso with a thick, smooth crema. It has five adjustable strength settings and a milk frother that produces rich, creamy foam for cappuccino and other coffeehouse-quality drinks. Thermoblock technology and stainless steel heating element provide precise temperature control, and the 48-ounce water tank is removable for easy filling and cleaning. For added convenience, a built-in cup warmer sprays hot water directly into your cup to warm it.
- Full aluminum body
- Heats in just 25 seconds
- Five adjustable strength settings
- Built-in steaming wand with adjustable positioning
- Capsule container holds 10-14 capsules
- Pivoting cup shelf accommodates larger cup sizes
- Convenient built-in cup warmer
- Automatically notifies you when it's time to de-scale
- Auto shut-off for added safety
- Sleek titanium-colored finish complements any kitchen decor
- Weighs 15 pounds
- 1-year warranty
About Nespresso USA Inc.
Nespresso USA Inc., is a division of Swiss company Nestle Nespresso SA. It manufactures and sells high-quality, stylish espresso makers that brew espresso from special capsules containing ground coffee. With more than 4,500 employees, Nestle Nespresso SA sells products in more than 50 countries. Their espresso machines are found in fine restaurants, hotels, homes, and retail outlets around the world. At the end of 2009, the company operated a global retail network of more than 190 exclusive boutiques worldwide. Nespresso is one of the fastest growing brands within the Nestle Group and in 2009 alone achieved global sales of more than $2 billion.
Dimensions & Specifications
12.6W x 11.9H x 15.2D in.
Automatic Shut Off
1 Year Warranty
Water Tank Capacity
- Smart-looking, space-saving Nespresso storage
- Black polystyrene with chrome accents
- Gravity-fed design that loads from the top
- Easily stores up to 30 Nespresso capsules
- Rubber feet keep it firmly in place
- Dimensions: 9.5W x 7D x 10H in.
- Convenient and appealing Nespresso storage
- Durable body of black polystyrene
- Pull-out drawer holds 50 Nespresso capsules
- H>eat-resistant top
- Sleek design for the modern kitchen
- Dimensions: 9.25W x 15.25D x 2.25H in.
- Holds up to 40 Nespresso coffee capsules
- Lazy susan base rotates 360 degrees
- Elegant chrome finish
- Quality construction built to last
- Dimensions: 6.75 diam. x 9.5H in.