Nespresso Pixie C60 - ChromeItem#: HN-NSPR058
- Easy-to-use button operation with 19 bars of pressure
- Automatically brews and ejects coffee capsules
- Internal container holds 10 used capsules
- Thermoblock heating element for optimal temperature
- 24-oz. water tank is removable for easy filling
- Dimensions: 12.83L x 4.33W x 9.25H in.
Stylish, compact, and incredibly easy to use, the Nespresso Pixie C60 - Chrome brews delicious espresso anytime you need a pick-me-up. Simply insert a Nespresso coffee capsule and select your cup size and shot size - perfect on those days when you need an extra boost of caffeine to get you going. You can also choose the brewing duration based on your preference. When brewing is complete, the machine ejects the used capsule into an internal container, which can hold up to 10 capsules.
Equipped with thermoblock technology, this espresso maker heats in a fast 25 seconds, while the 19-bar pressure pump helps ensure maximum flavor extraction. The folding drip tray accommodates larger cup sizes, and the removable water tank is easy to fill. The machine's compact size makes it ideal for small kitchens with limited counter space, offices, and dorm rooms. Additional features include auto shut-off after nine minutes, water level detection indicators, and easy to read backlit buttons.
- Automatic shut-off after 9 minutes
- Stainless steel heating element
- Drip tray flips up to accommodate larger cup sizes
- Empty water tank detection
- Compact, space-saving design
- Heats up in 25 seconds
- Easy to read backlit buttons
- Convenient cable storage and steel handle
- Silver and black finish suits any kitchen decor
- Weighs 6 pounds
- 1-year warranty
About Nespresso USA Inc.
Nespresso USA Inc., is a division of Swiss company Nestle Nespresso SA. It manufactures and sells high-quality, stylish espresso makers that brew espresso from special capsules containing ground coffee. With more than 4,500 employees, Nestle Nespresso SA sells products in more than 50 countries. Their espresso machines are found in fine restaurants, hotels, homes, and retail outlets around the world. At the end of 2009, the company operated a global retail network of more than 190 exclusive boutiques worldwide. Nespresso is one of the fastest growing brands within the Nestle Group and in 2009 alone achieved global sales of more than $2 billion.
Dimensions & Specifications
12.83L x 4.33W x 9.25H in.
Automatic Shut Off
1 Year Warranty
Water Tank Capacity