Newgy Robo-Pong 1050Item#: HN-NGY015
- Digital robot and 200-ball bucket move to any position
- Multiple programmable modes, including 64 drills
- Digital control regulates speed, timing, and landing
- PC Mode runs custom drills created on your own PC
- Includes 48 Robo-balls and mountable digital control
- 1-year limited warranty and 5-year service policy
Oscillating ball thrower, Ball bucket, Bucket extender cage, Full-size digital control box, Transformer, Connector cable, Owner's manual, Set-up DVD, 48 orange 40mm Robo-balls
What's Not Included
Table tennis table, Robo-Caddy
Combining a highly advanced digital system with flexible positioning, the Newgy Robo-Pong 1050 delivers a fun and challenging experience for table tennis lovers. Very similar to the Robo-Pong 2050, the 1050 can be placed directly on the table top or mounted on a Robo-Caddy (sold separately) to get a wide variety of angles and trajectories. The 1050 robot uses revolutionary digital technology to provide easy, precise regulation of ball speed, wait time, and landing location. The ball bucket holds up to 200 balls for several minutes of non-stop play. Sixty-four stored drills and the ability to upload your own custom drills make the Robo-Pong 1050 an excellent trainer for beginners and professionals alike.
The digital control box mounts on the side of any known commercial ping pong table. You can start with Normal Mode, which gives you basic manual control over each function. To experience an exhilarating, unpredictable training session, switch to Drill Mode and take on any of the 64 drills stored on the controller. Using a simple interface, the Robo-Pong's PC Mode allows you to create, save, and swap custom drills directly from your personal computer. Select your desired language and calibrate motors to a set standard with the easy Setup Mode.
Lefty? No worries. The smart 1050 design lets you select favored hand so drills run correctly for right-handers and left-handers alike. For a quick cardio workout, tell your Robo-Pong 1050 to throw balls for 5 minutes, and it will automatically calculate how many balls will be thrown in that time. The oscillating ball thrower will keep you on your toes as it shoots out balls at multiple angles up to a speed of 65 mph. Your complete set includes the robot, net, all connectors, and instructions, as well as 48 orange 40mm Robo-balls (USA only).
Whether you're enjoying a fast-paced, rotating game with your family, or you're training for your next tournament, the Newgy Robo-Pong 1050 will greatly enhance your table tennis experience.
- Turn unit on or off.
- Ball speed from less than 10 mph to 65 mph.
- Ball frequency from 1.2 balls per minute to 170 balls per minute.
- Side-to-side head movement from slow to fast.
- Oscillation range: selects the area of the table where sweeping action will occur. You may choose several different ranges, from full table to one-quarter table. With oscillator on, robot will deliver balls only within the selected range.
- Run 64 pre-programmed drills.
- Create your own drills through the Robo-Soft program by connecting a PC to your robot's control box.
- Must be adjusted at the robot.
- Head angle: to produce low shot, high shot, or select serving action (ball hits robot's side of table first) or return action (ball hits player's side of table first).
- Spin: select topspin, underspin, sidespin, or combination spin.
Founded in 1975 by Joe Newgarden, Newgy Industries is based around Joe's original design of the Newgy robot. The design took 16 years of research and development before its first commercial release in 1988. Joe believes that the robot, if properly used, can revolutionize the way we learn table tennis, whether we're beginners or national champions. Designed for simple use, easy storage, and easy maintenance, the Newgy robot can be used by any player at any skill level and is a truly unique addition to the world of table tennis.
Dimensions & Specifications
13W x 9D x 21H inches
65 MPH (Ball Speed)