Newgy Robo-Pong 2050Item#: HN-NGY014
- Digital, oscillating robot with net recycling system
- Multiple programmable modes, including 64 drills
- Digital control regulates speed, timing, and landing
- PC Mode runs custom drills created on your own PC
- Includes 48 Robo-balls and mountable digital control
- 1-year limited warranty and 5-year service policy
Oscillating ball thrower, Recycling net system, Side net extenders, Rubber tips packet, Full-size digital control box, Transformer, Connector cable, Owner's manual, Set-up DVD, 48 orange 40mm Robo-balls, Training book
What's Not Included
Table tennis table
Meet the Newgy Robo-Pong 2050, an incredibly advanced table tennis robot with digital control and net recycling system. This smart robot uses revolutionary digital technology to provide easy, precise regulation of ball speed, wait time, and landing location. The net attaches easily to your ping pong table, and it catches and recycles up to 120 balls for continuous play. Sixty-four stored drills and the ability to upload your own custom drills make the Robo-Pong 2050 an outstanding trainer for beginners and professionals alike.
The digital control box mounts on the side of any known commercial ping pong table. You can start with Normal Mode, which gives you basic manual control over each function. To experience an exhilarating, unpredictable training session, switch to Drill Mode and take on any of the 64 drills stored on the controller. Using a simple interface, the Robo-Pong's PC Mode allows you to create, save, and swap custom drills directly from your personal computer. Select your desired language and calibrate motors to a set standard with the easy Setup Mode.
Lefty? No problem. The clever 2050 design lets you select favored hand so drills run correctly for right-handers and left-handers alike. For a quick cardio workout, tell your Robo-Pong 2050 to throw balls for 5 minutes, and it will automatically calculate how many balls will be thrown in that time. The oscillating ball thrower will keep you on your toes as it shoots out balls at multiple angles up to a speed of 65 mph. Your complete set includes the robot, net, all connectors, and instructions, as well as 48 orange 40mm Robo-balls (USA only) and a handy training book (USA only).
Whether you're training for your next tournament or playing a fast-paced, rotating game with your family, the Newgy Robo-Pong 2050 will definitely enhance your table tennis experience.
- Turn unit on or off.
- Ball speed from less than 10 mph to 65 mph.
- Ball frequency from 1.2 balls per minute to 170 balls per minute.
- Side-to-side head movement from slow to fast.
- Oscillation range: selects the area of the table where sweeping action will occur. You may choose several different ranges, from full table to one-quarter table. With oscillator on, robot will deliver balls only within the selected range.
- Run 64 pre-programmed drills.
- Create your own drills through the Robo-Soft program by connecting a PC to your robot's control box.
- Must be adjusted at the robot.
- Head angle: to produce low shot, high shot, or select serving action (ball hits robot's side of table first) or return action (ball hits player's side of table first).
- Spin: select topspin, underspin, sidespin, or combination spin.
Founded in 1975 by Joe Newgarden, Newgy Industries is based around Joe's original design of the Newgy robot. The design took 16 years of research and development before its first commercial release in 1988. Joe believes that the robot, if properly used, can revolutionize the way we learn table tennis, whether we're beginners or national champions. Designed for simple use, easy storage, and easy maintenance, the Newgy robot can be used by any player at any skill level and is a truly unique addition to the world of table tennis.
Dimensions & Specifications
60W x 18D x 31H inches
14W x 11D x 32H inches
65 MPH (Ball Speed)
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Newgy Robo-Pong 2050:
less than a week in service, so far so good
- Very good
- All level players
Comments about Newgy Robo-Pong 2050:
Easy to use and great for table tennis traing.