Imperial International NFL Foosball TableItem#: HN-IL312
$249.98 to $259.00
- Full-size foosball table for the pro football fan
- Built from heavy-duty plastic
- Team graphics and colors of your choice
- Scoring slides above each goal
- Officially licensed by the NFL
- Dimensions: 48L x 26W x 30H inches
Who says you can't fit the gridiron in your game room? The Imperial International NFL Foosball Table is a great way to show your dedication to your team and have a great time. The table is made from durable plastic, features slide-scoring at each end, and comes in your favorite team's colors and logo officially licensed by the NFL! Measures 48L x 26W x 30H inches.
About Imperial USA< /br>
Imperial USA is a division of H. Betti Industries, Inc, which was founded in 1934. At that time, the company was an "operator" for vending equipment; over the next several years, it ventured into stocking billiards-type products. By 1952, the billiards portion of H. Betti was large enough to stand on its own; by 1968, it was renamed and Imperial was born. Today, Imperial USA has expanded well beyond the world of billiards, and manufactures top-quality furniture for every part of your home game room or bar. With over 10,000 items, many of them licensed by the biggest names in sports, Imperial makes what every fan needs. It has offices in California and New Jersey, and staffs more than 100 employees; this allows the company regional accessibility to service its customers both in the US and abroad. Imperial's goal is to give you high-quality products at a reasonable cost. Your satisfaction is the top priority.
Dimensions & Specifications
48L x 26W x 30H in.
Manufacturers Warranty Included
Choose From 10 Options
- Foosball 3-pack
- Black-and-white soccer ball design
- Standard size - fits any foosball table
- Dimensions: 35mm diameter
- Tournament approved Tornado foosballs
- Standard ball for coin operated tables
- Darker color for greater visibility
- Grippier surface for better passing and play
- Includes 4 foosballs
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Hours Of Fun
- Rods Move Smoothly
- Poor Construction
Comments about Imperial International NFL Foosball Table:
like the looks of table, but the braces under table are not strong enough to withstand 2 teenage boys play. One brace was broken when we rec'd the table. We used heavier wood pieces and made new braces - happy with results. For the money we paid, thought table should be better quality.
- Was this a gift?: