Nikon 16-48x65 EDG FieldscopesItem#: HN-NIKO216
Your Body Type
Get a closer look while you're on the hunt for big game with this riflescope made by Nikon. It offers up to 48-times magnification to help you zero in to take your shot, giving you increased accuracy to make sure you bag that big buck even over long distances. Available with a straight or angled body to suit your needs, the riflescope offers a wide field of view and it is fogproof to prevent you from missing your big shot due to an obscured view.
Nikon EDG Fieldscopes
The incredible, high-resolution performance of the EDG binocular is now available in a remarkable new EDG Fieldscope line. The new EDG Fieldscopes offer the same ED glass lenses and dielectric coated prisms as their binocular counterparts, delivering extraordinarily high contrast images in a sleek, redesigned Fieldscope body. Larger, 85mm and 65mm lenses allow you a wider field of view.
Nikon’s Exclusive and Legendary ED (Extra-low Dispersion) Glass Lenses
Deliver superior sharpness and color correction for unmatched detail resolution.
Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coating (Not applicable on angled body versions)
Extraordinary technology delivers uncompromised low-light performance.
85mm and 65mm Objective Lenses
Deliver an expansive field of view so you can catch more of the action.
Fully Multicoated Optics
Multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds on every glass surface for bright, vivid sight pictures.
High Grade Optics and Multicoating Technology
Carefully cut and polished glass is coated in multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds for bright resolution and brilliant color.
Both models include a zoom eyepiece and are compatible with optional eyepieces.
Sliding Sunshade and Vue-Thru Case
Protects your investment in any situation.
Straight and Angled Body Versions
Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
- Objective Diameter (mm) 65
- Close Focus Distance (ft.) 10.8
- Size-Body Only (L&W) inches 12.3x3.5
- Size-Body Only (L&W) mm 313x88
- Weight (Body Only) oz. 57.85
- Weight (Body Only) grams 1640
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter
Spotting Scope Size
Mid-Size Spotting Scopes
Spotting Scopes Series
Nikon EDG Fieldscopes
Angled Body, Straight Body
- Complete kit for optical care
- Safe to use with most lenses
- Convenient, water-resistant carrying case
- Flexible lens brush with bellows
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Quick-release mounting plate
- Weight rating of 8.5 lbs. for heavy cameras
- Maximum height: 60 inches
- Click-lock technology
- Great for spotting scopes and binoculars
- Specially designed to clean fine optics
- Retractable natural hair brush
- Cleaning tip with non-liquid spill-proof compound
- Compact, pocket-sized design
- Cleans binoculars, cameras, and other optical surfaces
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Bright Eyepiece
- Sensitivity Controls
- Low Visibility
Comments about Nikon 16-48x65 EDG Fieldscopes:
I had a Swarovski 65mm HD that was stolen. This Nikon 65mm EDG is a replacement. It is superior to the Swarovski optically. It is a tad bulkier, but once in focus, you have a great deal of latitude. The depth of the field is the best I've ever observed. Bright, clear, and sharp. The straight body has the dielectric coatings on the prisms, the angled body does not. The straight body will be superior optically.
- Was this a gift?: