Nina Ottosson Dog Dizzy Interactive Dog ToyItem#: HN-PED015
- Made of durable plastic
- Weighted bottom keeps it upright
- Fill with treats or dry food
- Enhances pet problem-solving abilities
- Dimensions: 5L x 5W x 4H in.
What's Not Included
Your dog will have a ball with the Nina Ottosson Dog Dizzy Interactive Dog Toy. Give your dog a new activity that stimulates the mind and body alike.
Feeding becomes routine. You pour it in the bow, the dog chows down. If you're up for a twist, try this great product from Nina Ottoson.
You and your dog have never played ball like this. This sturdy, plastic ball has a secret. You fill it with treats or dry food, and your dog must figure out how to dispense it. It wobbles, sways, and spins, but always comes back to its upright position. As the dog bats and nudges the ball, treats or food fall out of the hole for a rewarding, engaging feeding time.
About Nina Ottosson
Since 1990, Nina Ottosson's innovative, interactive toys have been loved by dogs and their owners alike. Her creative constructions are designed to do two things: stimulate a dog's brain, and enhance the relationship with its owner. All of her doggie brainteasers require a certain level of mental and physical dexterity to reveal the hidden food reward. Each has a unique mechanism that can be adjusted to a desired difficulty level, meaning any dog can enjoy the fun, rewarding play of a Nina Ottoson toy. It is truly revolutionizing the way we play with our pets.
Dimensions & Specifications
5L x 5W x 4H in.
- Cleanses dog's coat
- Long-lasting fresh and clean floral fragrance
- Available in 18 oz. or 1 gal. size
- Aloe vera soothes dog's skin
- pH balance is compatible with pet's natural pH
- Cleans, refreshes, and protects animal's ears
- Softens and normalizes skin tissues
- Controls odors and wax build-up
- Grapefruit seed extract, castor oil, and rosemary
- Sturdy wrought iron construction
- Stainless steel bowls
- Made to complement home decor
- Choice of sizes