Nodor 90% Tungsten Steel Tip Darts with Side Rider CaseItem#: HN-DM163
- 90% tungsten barrels with deep grooves for gripping
- Weight-balanced with aluminum shafts and steel points
- 2D flights provide consistent and accurate flight path
- Spare shafts, flights, and a dart tool included
- Stores and travels neatly in Side Rider case
(3) Complete darts, (3) Extra shafts, (3) Extra flights, Dart tool, Carrying case
Show them you mean business when you toe the line wielding the Nodor 90% Tungsten Steel Tip Darts with Side Rider Case. These heavy-duty darts feature long, slim 90% tungsten shafts with grippy grooves and perfectly balanced design. They're completed by striped aluminum shafts steel points, and 2D flights. The set comes with 3 spare flights, 3 spare shafts, a dart tool , and a cool Side Rider case.
About DMI Sports, Inc.
DMI Sports, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of indoor games, featuring complete lines of billiards, darts, and table tennis equipment. DMI began in 1976 as a manufacturer of professional quality dart equipment and was a dominant force in this market. Today, the company continues to grow. DMI has made three important acquisitions: the Pro Classic Brand of billiards equipment in 1995, the Minnesota Fats (the #1 name in billiards) and Hustler Trademarks in 1997, and the Arachnid Dartboard Company consumer division (the originators of soft-tip darts) in 1999. These acquisitions coupled with key product launches such as the Nodor (the originators of bristle dartboards) steel-tip dart and dartboard line announced in 2000 and the Prince table tennis launch in 1997 have continued to fuel growth. In 2002, DMI itself and through its acquisitions, reached the milestones of having sold more than 4 million sets of darts, 2 million dartboards, and 2 million pool cues. DMI prides itself on having so many satisfied customers over such a long period of time.
Dimensions & Specifications
1 Year Limted
- New wiring system - best-in-class performance
- 50% thinner Dynamic Sector Wire - reduces bounceouts
- Completely staple-free board system
- Super-dense, long-life, high-visibility sisal fiber base
- Used in world championships and masters tournaments