Nordic Ware International Specialties Heavy Cast Aluminum Snowflake Shortbread PanItem#: HN-NOW176
- Heavy cast aluminum with premium nonstick surface
- 9 embossed snowflake designs in 3 x 3-inch squares
- Extra-deep baking pan with large pan lip handles
- Interior dimensions: 9 x 9 inches square
- 9.375L x 10.75W x 1.625H inches
It's true that no two snowflakes are alike, and the Nordic Ware 3148 International Specialties Heavy Cast Aluminum Snowflake Shortbread Pan makes a darling pan of shortbread with nine snowflake designs, each as unique and delicate as the real thing. The 9-inch square pan makes nine 3 x 3-inch squares with a different snowflake in each. The presentation is remarkable and your friends and family will surely do plenty of remarking long after you've served them your famous snowflake shortbread. Bring it out for the holidays or all winter long; the sturdy cast aluminum pan bakes evenly and consistently.
About Nordic Ware.
Founded in 1946, Nordic Ware is a family-owned, American manufacturer of kitchenware products. From its home office in Minneapolis, Minn., Nordic Ware markets an extensive line of quality cookware, bakeware, microwave, and barbecue products. An innovative manufacturer and marketer, Nordic Ware is best known for its Bundt Pan. Today, there are nearly 60 million Bundt pans in kitchens across America.
The Nordic Ware name is associated with the quality, dependability, and value recognized by millions of homemakers. The company's extensive finishing technology and history of quality, innovation, and consistency in this highly technical and specialized area makes it a true leader in the industrial coatings industry.
Since founding Nordic Ware in 1946, the company has prided itself on providing long-lasting quality products that will be handed down through generations. Its business is firmly rooted in the trust, dedication, and talent of its employees, a commitment to using quality materials and construction, a desire to provide excellence in service to customers, and never-ending research of consumer needs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Caring for Your Nordic Ware cookware
Your Nordic Ware cookware will last for years to come if you follow some simple use and care instructions. Wash with hot soapy water before using it and after each use. Cook using moderate heat to avoid damaging the pan or pot with excessive heat. Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads, or metal utensils with nonstick surfaces.
- Heavy duty cast aluminum for exceptional detail
- Makes an intricate butterfly cake
- 10-cup capacity
- Non-stick surface
- Dimensions: 10.25L x 8.75W x 3H inches
- Heavy gauge, rust-proof aluminized steel
- Small size bakes in conventional or toaster ovens
- Safe for use in oven, refrigerator, and freezer
- Sturdy plastic lid fits all pans in set
- 10.25 L x 7.25 W x 3.5 H inches
- Made of durable cast aluminum
- Nonstick interior and heat-reflective exterior
- Hand-washing is recommended
- 10-cup capacity
- Dimensions: 10.75L x 10.5W x 3.5H inches