Kitchener 168613 5 lb. Vertical Sausage StufferItem#: HN-NT092
- Manually operated vertical sausage stuffer
- Stuffs 5 pounds of sausage per load
- All stainless steel design
- Includes 3 stuffing tubes: 0.5, 0.875, and 1 in.
- Dimensions: 4.875W x 8H inches
Vertical sausage stuffer, 3 attachments
Process up to 5 pounds of sausage filling per load with the easily operated, crank-powered Northern Tool 168613 5 lb. Vertical Sausage Stuffer with three attachments. The construction is primarily stainless steel for sanitation and durability, with easily cleanable plastic attachments, handle, and threaded fasteners. Compact design takes up little space in your work area.
- Disassembles for easy cleaning
- Clamps firmly to table
- Manufacturer's warranty against defects
About Northern Tool and Equipment
Northern Tool and Equipment is dedicated to providing in-depth, knowledgeable, and exceptional assistance to customers worldwide. Headquartered in Burnsville, Minn., the company offers a wide selection of products from consumer goods to industrial and construction equipment for contractors, professional shops, and do-it-yourself consumers. The company's friendly, experienced staff is there for all your needs.
Dimensions & Specifications
3 Months Limited
AssemblyMost material handling products are fully assembled. If assembly is required, clear and easy to follow instructions will be provided. We recommend that you follow all instructions carefully per the manufacturer's recommendations. If you have questions about the installation please contact our Customer Service department for assistance.
- Converts your meat grinder into a sausage stuffer
- 4 adapter stars and 4 flanges to attach to any size grinder
- Includes a10mm stainless steel snack stick funnel
- Measures 1.5L x 6.5W x 17.5H inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- None of the above
Comments about Kitchener 168613 5 lb. Vertical Sausage Stuffer:
I make my own Brats and this was a great buy for the way I make Brats. Easy to use and ready to go. If you make your own brats or hot dogs this is a great product to have. the price was right also great value
- I Am A:
- Single Male