Norwich Croquet Company Personalized Borough Blaster Croquet MalletItem#: HN-NRW002
Your Handle Style
$237.99 to $267.99
- Wenge wood head with white ash inlay stripe
- Extra-hard phenolic faces for true strike
- 3-ply laminated shaft with octagonal grip
- Square mallet head: 9.5L x 2.625W x 2.625H inches
- Choose the shaft length that fits your game
- Made in the U.S.A. - 3-year warranty included
You can almost feel the harbor breeze ruffling your hair as you grasp the Norwich Croquet Company Borough Blaster Croquet Mallet . With a casual-yet-elegant design inspired by the unspoiled coastal Connecticut Borough of Stonington, this high-quality mallet is ideal for professional players ... and those who make leisure their profession. A creative combination of wood types imparts both striking beauty and remarkable performance. Make this mallet your own by adding the optional leather grip, choosing the perfect length for your height, and adding your name on the mallet head.
- Sourced, designed, and built entirely in the U.S.
- Uniquely eco-friendly manufacturing: our hardwoods and finish materials are byproducts of our wood countertop business (Raging River Counterworks), allowing us to craft premium quality mallets at an affordable price
- Laminated construction adds strength and protection, so your mallet won't crack or lose its luster
- Strong epoxy adhesive bonds glue joints for a long-lasting, seamless product
- Catalyzed polyurethane wood finish is durable and beautiful
About Norwich Croquet Company
The Norwich Croquet Company is so named in homage to the national championships held in Norwich, CT, in 1882 and 1886, after which time the city became a mecca for American croquet. Their mallets and accessories are built from the finest hardwoods and materials at a price that's more manageable that comparable equipment. As an offshoot of an upscale cabinet maker, they're able to source impressive materials without adding to the final price. Play with pride and honor the heritage of croquet in America: play with Norwich.
Dimensions & Specifications
Wenge / White Ash (Head)
29.375 in., 31.375 in., 33.375 in., 35.375 in.
3-Ply White Ash / Walnut
9.5L x 2.625W x 2.625H in.
With Leather Grip, Without Leather Grip
Personalization: With Personalization, Without Personalization
Length: 32 in., 34 in., 36 in., 38 in.