Norwich Croquet Company Personalized Field Caddy with Watch Hill HammerItem#: HN-NRW016
Your Handle Style
- Fully equipped field caddy with mallet and accessories
- Butternut, oak, and walnut case with handle
- (2) Oakley balls, sport hoop, water bottle, and towel included
- Watch Hill Hammer mallet - more in DETAILS section
- Caddy dimensions: 41L x 12W x 4.5H inches
- Made in the U.S.A. - 3-year warranty included
Mallet, Caddy, (2) Balls, Hoop, Bottle, Towel
Like a vigilante cop, you'll be ready to lay down the law at any time with the Norwich Croquet Company Field Caddy with Watch Hill Hammer . The gorgeous wood case, made from butternut, oak, and walnut woods with a brass handle, perfectly organizes all your croquet gear so you'll always be ready to practice or compete wherever your superhero powers are needed. Inside you'll find a designated space for your gavel-like Watch Hill Hammer mallet, with its solid brass ferrules gleaming as they wait for an opportunity to regulate on your hapless opponents. Add a leather grip and personalized lettering to make the mallet feel more like an extension of your justice-seeking self. This set includes two balls, a sport hoop, a water bottle, and a towel, ensuring that you'll be prepared for practice or competition whenever you choose to throw down the gauntlet.
About the Watch Hill Hammer
- Sourced, designed, and built entirely in the U.S.
- Dark African wenge square mallet head
- Solid brass ferrules with phenolic strike faces
- 5-ply laminated white ash and walnut shaft with octagonal grip
- Square mallet head: 12L x 2.375W x 2.375H inches
- Choose the shaft length that fits your game
About Norwich Croquet Company
The Norwich Croquet Company is so named in homage to the national championships held in Norwich, CT, in 1882 and 1886, after which time the city became a mecca for American croquet. Their mallets and accessories are built from the finest hardwoods and materials at a price that's more manageable that comparable equipment. As an offshoot of an upscale cabinet maker, they're able to source impressive materials without adding to the final price. Play with pride and honor the heritage of croquet in America: play with Norwich.
Dimensions & Specifications
Wenge / Brass (Head)
29.625 in., 31.625 in., 33.625 in., 35.625 in.
5-Ply White Ash / Walnut
12L x 2.375W x 2.375H in.
Block / Round Ferruled Ends
With Leather Grip, Without Leather Grip
Personalization: With Personalization, Without Personalization
Length: 32 in., 34 in., 36 in., 38 in.